• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What is your favourite sport?

I don't.

Fitness sports. No, seriously.

What phone do you have right now?

Are you good with programs like photoshop?

What do you want for christmas?

The main thing I can think of are games that aren't even out yet like Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. All other games I really wanted I already have. I guess I'll just say Crash of the Titans or Crash Mind over Mutant for Wii since I'm a big Crash Bandicoot fan and although those games deviate greatly from the original formula, they've at least got 2 player co-op.

Do you think Camus should have been playable in FE11?

No, I think that otherwise his role wouldn't be as meaningful.

Besides video games, is there any other things you are a big fan of?

Who are some of your most hated fictional characters?

Besides video games, is there any other things you are a big fan of?

Not really. I do enjoy cooking, and singing to a lesser extent. I do a bit of lyric writing every now and then and I enjoy that, but it's a really infrequent thing.

Favorite FE6 character?

Sephiroth, Cloud, Aerith, Ike...and that's about all that I can think of.

Sophia and Treck come to mind, currently.

Do you hate FF7 in general, or just those characters? (don't worry, I'm hardly a big FF7 fan. I enjoyed the game and all, but I'd say the game gets more than enough praise and attention as it is)

Favorite female Final Fantasy character?

Do you hate FF7 in general, or just those characters? (don't worry, I'm hardly a big FF7 fan. I enjoyed the game and all, but I'd say the game gets more than enough praise and attention as it is)

I hate FF7 in general, but Barret is downright badass.

Are there any games that you think get an unfair amount of hate?

Favorite female Final Fantasy character?

Off the top of my head, Rosa and Lenna come to mind. I've always preferred nice, mild mannered characters over brash, strong ones. Headstrong, argumentative, and rude people are hardly enjoyable to be with (though they can be amusing to be around at times).

Superman 64. I don't like Sonic for many reasons (like countlessly falling to your death in his games, the hit point system of being able to survive with at least one ring and losing them all after one hit, the more vocal Sonic fans, Sonic's arrogant attitude, among many, many other things).

So what's your reason for your dislike for Ike? The fanbase? Does part of it have to do with Ike being overprioritized over Roy in Brawl?

Are there any games/game series you've wanted to get into but couldn't due to not having the console for it/not having your interest in the game stay for long while playing it/etc?

Favorite FE11 song?

Clash of Two Virtues, definitely. I really hope that song shows up in SSB4.

What personality traits do you value most in others?

Which design for Marth is your favorite?

I just went on a 3 month hiatus; there is no way I'm finding where the last question aimed at me is. :c

Either his Melee/Brawl design or his FE12 design. I would've preferred it if the SSB4 design had slightly baggier pants like his FE12 design.

What's the best thing that has happened during this year's holiday break?

Did you have a good start to the New Year?

Kind of, I guess. New Year's itself was rather busy and exhausting, but Jan. 2 was quite awesome, especially since I went laser tagging for the first time and I had an insane amount of fun. =D

Favorite game published/developed/produced by Atlus?

Are there any games/game series you've wanted to get into but couldn't due to not having the console for it/not having your interest in the game stay for long while playing it/etc?

Definitely the Disgaea and Touhou series.

Who are some of your closest friends on SF?

Favorite game published/developed/produced by Atlus?

Riviera The Promised Land is actually the only game I played from Atlus. Even then, it'd still probably be my favourite even if I played other Atlus games.

What's your opinion on Final Fantasy IV?

Favorite female playable character in Riviera: The Promised Land?

Fia, definitely. I actually got into the game thanks to seeing Ein Lanford on SF using her as his avatar, I got curious and looked up the game, and played it as a result.

Have I ever told you I'm really glad you post in this thread a lot and keep it active and interesting?

Who do you like more, Serene or Cierra?

Rydia is love. That is all.

Cierra. Nothing against Serene, but I like Cierra's longer hair, witch outfit, and mild personality. I do prefer Serene over Lina, though.