What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What is your dream job?

I apologize for asking this question in advance, but I ask this to people every now and then in this thread out of curiousity and to see which one the masses think is the best looking.

Which of the "mane six" do you like the best, appearance wise?

The tan-coloured one wearing the hat and has some apples above her head.

I guess I'll ask another question to you as well to rinse that one out of your mouth: What's your favourite Mario Kart track?

Royal Raceway from MK64.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

A variety of things. Tacos, Pizza and Chicken Nuggets come to mind at this moment.

In Mario Kart, have you ever used a blue shell while you are in first place?

Yeah... because I wanted to see what would happened. >_>

What's your favorite of the four Smash Bros. 4 new characters?

If you could hang out with anyone on SF in real life, who would you hang out with? You don't have to narrow it down to one member.

Favorite Mario Kart song in the entire series?

Mario Kart Wii's Rainbow Road. Yeah, I know. I like that track way too much. Though I'm also quite fond of Mario CIrcuit (SNES), Koopa Beach (SNES) and Maple Treeway (Wii).

nobody comes to mind.

if you have co-ops on New Super Mario Bros Wii, how cooperative are your friends in the game? (one friend kept killing me on purpose just to make me use a continue)

What's your opinion on My Little Pony?

if you have co-ops on New Super Mario Bros Wii, how cooperative are your friends in the game? (one friend kept killing me on purpose just to make me use a continue)

All my siblings and my oldest friend (as in, I knew him elementary and he's the first friend I had) are very cooperative in New Super Mario Bros. Wii/U and never go killing me/each other unless it's accidental. We practically always either have out life amount constantly grow higher or have it at the 95-99 range. Though the first time I played New Super Mario Bros. Wii, it was at university and the people there at times would throw me into holes or outrun me and get me squished just for the fun of it. I only played New Super Mario Bros. Wii there a few times, though.

Uh, did you happen to play New Super Mario Bros. Wii with uncooperative partners lately?

How annoyed did you get when those people were hindering your progress in the game?

Well, I just accepted it as part of the fun of the game. Since simultaneous co-op play in a 2D Mario game is something that I've dreamed of as a kid, I was too happy about having that dream fulfilled to care about how co-op can backfire due to your partners. Anyways, since those guys were talented enough with Mario games to keep going without getting killed after I got killed, I didn't mind too much. Killing each other in an area where you likely won't survive even if you're cooperating, that's a different story, but one that I haven't experienced myself.

kind of. It was just the guy killing me off so i would use the continue. I'm also kind of interested in hearing about others dealing with stuff like this since i hear it can get quite chaotic.

What got you started with the fire emblem series?

They don't really tend to describe me with a single trait. I find my personality different and all over the place.

do you find your past better than your present?

Besides Smash Bros., are there any other fighting game series that you're into?

do you find your past better than your present?

I'm not really sure. I have a full time job now which is nice and I've graduated from college, but I don't have a job in my college degree's field (CAD Design). There's always some sort of tradeoff of sorts and I don't really feel like any moment (past or present) is better overall than another moment. Well, for now anyways.

Favorite TV series?

Bones and Criminal Minds.

Except Bones is always on when I eat dinner so I've learned to not eat right at 6 when it comes on.

Randoman, what's your favorite FE game?

Who is your favorite Ace Attorney character?

How would your real life friends describe you personality wise?

Randoman, what's your favorite FE game?

I can't pick between FE3, FE8, FE11, or FE12. FE3 was my very first FE game and feels really classic and nostalgic (I especially liked how orbs/orb shards boosted growths, even if it was cheap), FE8's story I really enjoyed because of how personal it was and how tragic a villain Lyon is, FE11 has a classic yet modern feel and having classic FE3 songs remixed along with new songs added (especially Clash of Two Virtues and Footsteps of Fate) made for a really awesome soundtrack, and FE12 I liked for all the new features that were added that made the game more user friendly and how all the extra conversations that were added helped flesh out the character cast better.

Hmmmm I wonder.

Cykes-dono, obviously. :P

Who's your favorite Ace Attorney character?

I... I haven't played any of the Ace Attorney games yet... *hangs head in shame*

What would you describe yourself?

How would your real life friends describe you personality wise?

I've been told I'm charismatic, but I'm not totally sure I buy it.

Krisars, what is your favorite Smash Bros. character?