What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

If you were to cosplay as a character (let's say it's a gaming/anime convention), who would you cosplay as?

I don't think I have the physique to cosplay as anyone I'd want to cosplay as, but if I did, I might go as Link or Eliwood. I might be able to pass as Ganondorf.

Are you a more artistic, linguistic or science and logic sort of person?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What's your opinion on Valentine's Day?

Favorite Dragon Quest game?

I've only played Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart.

It's either Dragon Quest IV, VI, or IX. IV and VI I really like the variety in the character designs and personalities, IV I really like Psaro as a character and a villain (probably one of my top 10 favourite characters overall), VI I really liked the class system, and IX was just loaded with customization and sidequests which I really liked.

Really? You got to tell me where you got your translation from. (remembers that requesting that might be illegal)

What weapons do you think are underused in video games and should be used a lot more? (Eg: flails, scythes, chainsaws. Swords and guns definitely wouldn't constitute as underused, though.)

Favorite Mario Kart track?

Mario Kart Wii's Rainbow Road. The music is awesome, the track being located way above the earth makes it feel really majestic, and the difficulty of the track even compared to previous Rainbow Road's is really high and makes things suspenseful.

Favorite Gen 3 Pokemon?

What weapons do you think are underused in video games and should be used a lot more? (Eg: flails, scythes, chainsaws. Swords and guns definitely wouldn't constitute as underused, though.)

Hmm...I'd have to say the mind, since it's easily the most potent weapon us humans have access to.

Are there any characters that you like or find cool despite not having played their game/game series or watched their TV series/movie?

Favorite Gen 3 Pokemon?

Flygon. Though Aggron and Breloom are also some of my favourite 3rd Gens.

Favorite Female Final Fantasy Character?

Are there any characters that you like or find cool despite not having played their game/game series or watched their TV series/movie?

Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes, definitely. I have lots of others, but I'll leave it at him for now.

Is there anything you find so bad that it's good like CD-I Zelda?

Favorite Female Final Fantasy Character?

Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes, definitely. I have lots of others, but I'll leave it at him for now.

I guess Rosa or Lenna, off the top of my head, due to their mild personalities.

Are there any Pokemon that you were hoping would get Mega Evolutions that didn't?

Do you know what a nest egg is, and if so, would you please tell me?

I have no idea. The only thing that comes to mind are Pokemon Eggs and the Wonder Egg from Final Fantasy V.

Your favorite Disney movie?

What's your opinion on "What does the fox say?"

Oh, trust me. She's very original. As in, Ice Climbers or Olimar level original, especially since her being tagged teamed with Luma makes her a mix of the two while still having her own playing style separate from those two. Skip to 1:38 of the below video to see what I mean.

Anyways, to answer your question, Toon Link (he should've just been an alternate costume since it's still the persona of Link, and no other Smash character has two versions of themself taking up two slots and I don't see why Link should be an exception), Sonic (no other fighting game has guest characters as reoccurring, so I don't see why Smash should be an exception, especially when character space is highly contested for as it is and Sega should just make their own Smash Bros. already since Sonic fans are still not satisfied with having Sonic alone in Smash Bros. without Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow), and maybe WIi Fit Trainer (she's an epic "Game & Watch/R.O.B."-like choice, I'll grant her that. Though at the same time, that's really all she has going for her since at least G&W and R.O.B. had the retro and classic feel, they're huge figures in Nintendo's history, and have appeal aside from being blatant suprise choices).

Uhh, that was...interesting.

Wow, that's awesome! Now I'm feeling a little more excited for SSB4.

...Toon Link is back? While I used him in Brawl, I don't think they should have him and the actual Link together at the same time. Then I'm not sure if I like the Animal Crossing Villager or the Wii Fit Trainer. I have a feeling that those two will seriously creep my out somehow... o.o;

Favorite non-FE video game series?

Probably Mario, since that was probably the first video game series I got into, it encompasses a whole variety of game genres (action, racing, RPGs), and just seeing the Mario cast brings a wave of nostalgia and good memories. I even have my current background as the Mario gang (white background colour and centred):

Club_Nintendo_Characters_Poster.png

Speaking of computer backgrounds, what's your current one right now?

Favorite Sakura Wars moment?

Deoxys.

Okay this is simply based on the TV series.

CONTEXT: Iris' Birthday (Iris is from France BTW)

Kanna: "How inconsiderate. These people wrote the letter in French."

Second best is any part with Sumire in it.

Least favorite Gen 3 Pokemon?