What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What makes you love Vika so much?

Which Japan only game you wanted the most to get localized overseas?

I think it would be... Blaze Union, Super Robot Taisen 2nd OGs, or Pride of Justice,(though I'm content with them being JPN only) or Yakuza 5... one of these

How about yourself?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Respectable

The girl is Alice Kuonji from Mahou Tsukai no Yoru

I'll ask the same question YoungMan asked me; Which Japan only game you wanted the most to get localized overseas?

I'll go basic, favorite time of year?

What would you say are your best and worst aspects?

My best: I tend to think of myself as a talentless, useless hack, but I like my word play ability if I had to pick one

My worst: Too many, I am unintentionally condescending to the people I care about, and I'm too foward most of the time

Well, now that it's the weekend and I'm done dealing with the 5 consecutive days of horrible work hours (4:00 PM-12:30 AM packing cabinet doors and drawers in cardboard boxes and sorting them out in the proper carts), I'm doing awesome.

How about you? How've you been doing.

Favorite Gen 6 Pokemon?

Probably Hawlucha, I saw it and I just knew. It's a clever idea, clever design, clever typing and I just like the little guy.

What game series has the best soundtrack in your opinion?

Edited by Knight

Besides Samus, who's your most favourite fictional female? (I'm quite sure I asked that before, but I couldn't remember the answer)

What game series has the best soundtrack in your opinion?

Probably Final Fantasy. The songs encompass a whole variety of emotions, the songs themselves are really beautiful and full of emotion, and I find myself playing FF songs in my head mentally to match my mood.

Have I ever told you that I'm really glad you started posting in this thread and I got to learn quite a lot of stuff about you?

Which FF final boss is your favourite?

It'd have to be Zeromus (a good chunk of that is probably from nostalgia, though). Just everything about it is so epic: the cutscene before the battle, everyone's wishes and prayers invigorating your team, the music, the suspense of seeing if you survive BIg Bang, the blue warped space background, the hideousness of the final boss itself. It's still one of my most favourite gaming memories to this day.

How about you? How've you been doing.

I was enjoying school break and having fun.

School just started though, and it has been a pain in the ass and I am freaking tired.

I started playing Metal Gear: Rising though, it is great.

Is there anyone you particularly like or admire in the video game industry?

Well, I hope your school workload stays manageable and okay.

Are there any advertisements that you find funny or amusing? It doesn't matter what it's for (keep it clean, though) or how old the advertisement is.

Is there anyone you particularly like or admire in the video game industry?

The main one I can think of is Shigeru Miyamoto, for all the game series he made (Mario, Donkey Kong, F-Zero, Star Fox, and many others), always striving to make the best product possible, the creativity of his works, the optimism and eagerness he always holds, and many other things.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how psyched are you for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze?

Favorite of the mane six besides fluttershy?

Probably Destiny Deoxys./obvious choice

I can't really pick between Rarity, Applejack, and Twilight for 2nd. Pinkie would be my 5th favourite of the mane six and Rainbow Dash is my least favourite of the mane six.

What are some of your favorite Final Fantasy monster and/or Summons?

Well, I hope your school workload stays manageable and okay.

Are there any advertisements that you find funny or amusing? It doesn't matter what it's for (keep it clean, though) or how old the advertisement is.

Thanks for the concern.

Nothing comes up to mind, but I do find this one inspiring in a way,

[

]

[

]