What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Ha, then I suppose I'll just have to toss my coins in the pile. I feel like I'm really bad off though, I literally can't do a thing about it tsince I have some real terrible luck

Ohh, that's a touchy subject right there, I honestly believe mind control is the best solution for humanity, it'll wipe away ambition and creativity, but I feel we need then I will order it to be created...

Two things, the endless pursuit of knowledge, though most of it will not benefit you in any regard and to find the meaning of our lives... rather our origins, I normally don't think like that, it's usually down to endless pursuit of knowledge and pleasure... our personal paradise of you would

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

If you had to pick a universe to live in, real or fictional, which would you choose and why?

That life is meaningless to the universe. Life has what meaning you give it. My life is about my desires. I want to experience everything I can to leave this world with no regrets.

You sounded a little like a Confucian. You also have some interest in the East. Seemed a safe direction to go in.

Edited by Makaze

I... Hmm, I... there are alot I'd like to live in... I'd have to narrow it down...

What about you, what universe would you live in?

Haha, pretty safe bet there, now that I think about it, this isn't the first time I've been told I sound like confucius.

People not being able to answer my questions seems like a common thing.

I would live in... The universe of The Name of the Wind. Sympathy intrigues me.

What is the worst thing that could happen?

Edited by Makaze

Why do want to live in that universe?

The worst thing that can happen is dying without accomplishing anything, or living through a nightmarish hell that should've killed everyone

People not being able to answer my questions seems like a common thing.

...Lack of sleep combined with a large number of universes I'd want to be in prevented that question from being answered, chill down

But I would choose one of these three; FSN, FE, or Ys universe... most likey FSN or Ys universes, because I'd like to be able to summon servants and use magic... as far the Ys one goes... there's someone I'd want to be with.

Before Serenes began to prey on my free time, and my planning time like an unsightly vulture, I used to play Video games, and look for a job... of course no luck due to incredibly bad luck

same question

When did you become Senpai, Garland-kun?

Your favourite thing about FE4?

Holy Blood, Sigurd, Celice, Isaac royalty, and the music (sorry for not picking just one)

Edited by Soledai