What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

@ Garland: What's your current/lastest gaming addiction?

@ Breezy: Looks and personality wise, what do you like in a girl?

What are you going to do for Valentine's Day?

Continue playing lots of Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. I've been way too addicted to that game, to the point where that's the reason I haven't been on SF much. Royal Naboo and Republic all the way.

Edited by Randoman

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What is your favourite subject of study?

Why is fe7 your favorite?

Because of the story, characters and difficulty. I like FE8 more in general but it's too easy.

I'll change it over.

Do you think equivalent exchange exists?

I've never played one.

You?

Um... By process of elimination, Parasite Eve 2, I haven't put as much stock into any PS1 game quite like that... that Gunblade though...

Swords(Katana specifically). Second place, Sanjiegun(Three-section-staff).

No. Something is always lost in the transfer.

Heh heh, the equvialency, right?

Which do you believe is the best method for mankind to obtain peace; Natural Means? Peace at Gun-point? Brain Washing(Mind Control)? Or a dictator, a necessary evil to all parties?

Same question.

Which do you believe is the best method for mankind to obtain peace; Natural Means? Peace at Gun-point? Brain Washing(Mind Control)? Or a dictator, a necessary evil to all parties?

Natural means. Peace is not a goal by itself. A people who are forced to be peaceful hold chaos in their hearts and unleash it where it cannot be seen. They become crafty and cunning and even more cruel. What is more, the definition of peace that is enforced cannot be objective. The laws cannot be proven right.

In a society where peace is created at gun point, who is pointing guns at those who point the guns? The cruelest of people will seek out the job of pointing the gun.

The dictator is but one man. He cannot reign in evil. The same people who would take the position of the gun pointers will take the place of the dictator's enforcers.

If brainwashed completely, people lose autonomy. People without autonomy cannot help you grow. They lose their organic qualities. A clockwork orange is a horrible thing.

Edited by Makaze

Favorite weapon?

Same question.

Natural means. Peace is not a goal by itself. A people who are forced to be peaceful hold chaos in their hearts and unleash it where it cannot be seen. They become crafty and cunning and even more cruel. What is more, the definition of peace that is enforced cannot be objective. The laws cannot be proven right.

In a society where peace is created at gun point, who is pointing guns at those who point the guns? The cruelest of people will seek out the job of pointing the gun.

The dictator is but one man. He cannot reign in evil. The same people who would take the position of the gun pointers will take the place of the dictator's enforcers.

If brainwashed completely, people lose autonomy. People without autonomy cannot help you grow. They lose their organic qualities. A clockwork orange is a horrible thing.

My preffered method is brainwashing. Agreed in the fact that people will be no more than machines, creativity will be lost, due to lack of ambition, it'll be stationary world unless you order it so... but I feel that if I can control the masses, there won't be wars, discrimination, prejudice, and things of that nature... even with that said, just like with the gun-point and the dictator method, the rule will only last as long as the man. Once the puppeteer dies, game over, there'll be no one left to control the people, and we'd fate out of existance, but it's still what I'd choose.

I don't believe in mankind enough to become harmonic amongst themselves.

Edited by Soledai