• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite weapon?

a katana or lance. katana makes things fall apart but lances have good range

why do you come here?

Edited by Comet

Oh yes, Sigurd is my 2nd, my character's father after all ;)

Anyone you have in mind for Valentine's Day?

Err, I feel too embarrased to say, but there's someone here at SF whom'd wish a happy Valentine's Day.

How about yourself?

Favorite part of Mad Father?

You know Mad Father? Nice.

Yeah, a friend on Chatango recommended it about a year ago, along with Misao and The Witch's House, even though Horror games scare me shitless, so I tend to avoid them.

Have you played Hello, Hell...o?

No. Sounds interesting, though.

It's been a while since Mad Father happened, so my memory is rusty... there was this ending with this girl who came to see a doctor(aka you) and the doctor told her she had pretty skin or eyes or something like that... then I think the patient got drugged or passed out... my memory is too murky, but hopefully you'll know what I'm talking about. I wouldn't say that's my favorite, that's just one of what I liked that I remember.

That's interesting, I used to fear horror games ever since the snes Clock Tower, but now it's like I gotta get them, they're so interesting. I know some of Misao, and I haven't gotten to The Witch's House yet.

How about Mermaid Swamp?

Edited by Soledai

Favorite food?

It's been a while since Mad Father happened, so my memory is rusty... there was this ending with this girl who came to see a doctor(aka you) and the doctor told her she had pretty skin or eyes or something like that... then I think the patient got drugged or passed out... my memory is too murky, but hopefully you'll know what I'm talking about. I wouldn't say that's my favorite, that's just one of what I liked that I remember.

I only got the ending where Aya builds a clinic with Maria, so.

That's interesting, I used to fear horror games ever since the snes Clock Tower, but now it's like I gotta get them, they're so interesting. I know some of Misao, and I haven't gotten to The Witch's House yet.

I like horror games now, too, but they still scare me shitless.

How about Mermaid Swamp?

Nope, haven't played that one, either.

Noodles, Subs, and Pizza, though this is kind of default for most.

My bad if that was a spoiler.

I actually enjoy the fear when I play, for some odd reason, though Corpse Party and Clock Tower were the only ones to actually deprive me of sleep... Corpse Party for like 2 weeks, and it made afraid of the dark... and bathrooms and Infirmaries.

Preferred length of hair on your significant other?

Edited by Soledai