• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Sorry for the kinda creepy question, but what video game character(s) would you want to go on a date with?

Heh, this isn't creepy at all, not to me anyway.

And it was a surprisingly tough one too... But due to the softness of my heart(and process of elimination), probably Feena from Ys. At least one date before she meets her fate. Though with her and her sister, I want to be their knight.

What about you?

Would you fight as an infantry unit or a mounted unit? (not just FE, in general)

The true ending Final Boss

Honorable mention to the Guilty Fire mid boss on Yunica's and Hugo's routes

Yours?

Khonsclard(Desert Boss), he's my favorite because I hate him so much.

I gotta give Honorable mention to the True Final Boss, the first time I fought him, he pwned me, very badly.

Favorite Boss in Ys Chronicles?

Edited by Soledai

Have you played any Castlevania games?

Favorite sword in Awakening?

Probably the Brave Sword, because of how similar it looks to the Valmanway/Crissaegrim from the Castlevania series. Hell, it even delivers multiple strikes like the sword in question.

Favorite Castlevania game?

Favorite Boss in Ys Chronicles?

Still didn't finish II (I just got the Cleria Sword and Armor), but so far I think Vagullion, it's the boss in Ys I that I think had the best balance in difficulty. The others that weren't Pictimos or Nygtilger (both were actually easy :/) felt a bit bullshit imo

Does your location imply that you're playing The Witch's House?

Have you played any Castlevania games?

Yes, most of them, I think all but Judgement and the PS3 ones

Still didn't finish II (I just got the Cleria Sword and Armor), but so far I think Vagullion, it's the boss in Ys I that I think had the best balance in difficulty. The others that weren't Pictimos or Nygtilger (both were actually easy :/) felt a bit bullshit imo

I hated that first boss in Ys 1, Jenocres. I like how he's easy in Origin, but in Chronicles, F*ck that guy.

Edited by Soledai

Why?

I'm REALLY sorry for the extremely perverted question, but...

Which video game character(s) of the opposite gender would you like to see topless?

>_>

Wow, Garland

Wow

I don't know

I hated that first boss in Ys 1, Jenocres. I like how he's easy in Origin, but in Chronicles, F*ck that guy.

Thank god he was a boss when I still could level up, because it was the only way I found to beat him, get overlevel and brute force

Ah, I thought you did because of that question you asked earlier.

As far as recommending, I wouldn't overload anyone too much, just the staple Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Kara no Shoujo, G-Senjou for PC, and for DS I'd say 9 Doors 9 Persons 9 Hours, and Ace Attorney. Basic Stuff, then I'd say, go out and find what interests you.

I myself haven't gotten to many VNs due to Dynasty Warriors consuming so much time, but yeah.

Have you heard of Paranormal Syndrome?

Mistoltin, Mystletainn, however the f*ck you wanna spell it, Second is a tie between Tyrfing and Balmunk(g) and Holsety

Oh right, we did talk about that one time.

Well, your favorite Holy Weapon?

Edited by Soledai