• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What was the first game you completed?

Oh man, time for some noggin' scratching...

Heh, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure it was Smash Bros for the 64. Cleared 1-Player mode as Kirby at a friend's house.

First game I beat that I owned was Sonic Advanced. I was so terrible at video games as a youngin'... it's hard to remember which ones I actually beat XD.

Favorite member of the DK Crew?

Who's your main in Brawl?

I've been trying to unlock all the achievements in Brawl without using any Golden Hammers. :P

same question for you~

Getting all the endings in Pandora's Tower.

Followed by this.

Edited by Soledai

Same question.

Which of the seven cardinal sins are you least tolerant towards?

How do you mean?

If you mean which I find the most insufferable in others: Sloth.

If you mean which I am most subject to: Pride.

I can't think of anything worse than rape... I honestly hate that human scum can think it's a game or a good joke as long as they don't get caught. That, and abuse of any kind, especially to a child.

On a lighter note, do you listen to classical music?

Are there any SF members that you want to be friends with that you aren't already?

Same question.

How do you mean?

I mean which of the seven cardinal sins annoy you the most when it comes to others. For example, prideful people annoy me the most because of how closed-minded they are and how they don't listen to others and insist on their own beliefs and opinions, even if they're wrong or the logic is flawed.

That is an interesting question... Are there any SF members that you want to be friends with that you aren't already?

On a lighter note, do you listen to classical music?

Yes. Instrumental stuff is good for me.

What instrument or composer do you listen to?

Are there any SF members that you want to be friends with that you aren't already?

Um, I don't know, last time I actively sought a friendship, I ended up not talking to that person for what is now 7 months and my PMs seemingly get ignored, it doesn't bother me though... But I know that there are some decent people here, I've managed to speak with a couple of them now.

What are your enemies like?

What instrument or composer do you listen to?

Depends. I'm fond of piano and violin. Composers... I can't think of any that stand out beyond Beethoven. Focus on pieces, myself.

Same question.

What are your enemies like?

Depends. I'm fond of piano and violin. Composers... I can't think of any that stand out beyond Beethoven. Focus on pieces, myself.

Fortunately, I don't know enough people to call enemies... however, I can summarize a person I hate. An annoyingly self-centered, loud-mouthed, brazen, two-faced scheming, under-handed dirtbag, attention whore of a human being... most or all of these adjectives usually fit.

Edited by Soledai

My enemies are those cannot be controlled through conversation or social pressures. The relentlessly stubborn annoyances who flash a light in the corner of your eye just as you forget they are there.

What did this person do to you?

Any particular person or people you have in mind?

Nothing directly to me, she'd be in pieces if she ever tried... just that her presence is unwanted, she knows it and still trolls(not recently though, I think she finally learned her place), she's a blight to humanity, and just real scum, she had this suicide shtick, where she was doing it for attention, and I think I was one of 3 people who wanted her to kill herself. She has basically ruined one of my brother's lives, and he can't really get away(for this REASON), it's kind of his own fault but still...

What would your opposite be like?

Any particular person or people you have in mind?

Nothing directly to me, she'd be in pieces if she ever tried... just that her presence is unwanted, she knows it and still trolls(not recently though, I think she finally learned her place), she's a blight to humanity, and just real scum, she had this suicide shtick, where she was doing it for attention, and I think I was one of 3 people who wanted her to kill herself. She has basically ruined one of my brother's lives, and he can't really get away(for this REASON), it's kind of his own fault but still...

Yes.

My opposite... out-spoken or shy, a little laid back, maybe a bit talkative(yes talkative and shy), has a natural smile, a caring person... I swear I'm describing my preferences for a girl, opposite indeed! Bonus points if she's good with kids, can manage files or is tidy in general...

Is that person or people on SF? And what's your opposite like?

If you had to face yourself, would it be a tough battle?

Is that person or people on SF? And what's your opposite like?

No.

Quiet, unassuming, sensitive and indecisive. Makes decisions based on emotion and has trouble taking the lead in anything.

If you had to face yourself, would it be a tough battle?

I don't know, I know my weakness and how to cover them... I think the thought of that battle is more exhausting than what the battle could be.

What about yourself?