• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What is your most favourite gaming company?

What are you most sentimental about?

The main one I can think of right now is how Nintendo should stay a hardware developer and how they're much more important than people give them credit for (especially when people say Nintendo is no longer prevalent in the gaming industry, despite them making touchscreen gaming (on dedicated gaming consoles) and motion control games mainstream and how both Sony and Microsoft have invented Wii U Gamepad equivalents of sorts).

What was the last Square Enix game you played that........ damn, that you liked?

What is your most imaginative goal?

Becoming the hero of a bleak world, blessed with powers from twin goddesses, placing blue flames on my sword and having a faint blue aura... facing off against a powerful, cunning, genius of a villian who was easily able to engulf the world in chaos under his own power... too imaginative?

Edited by Soledai

Least imaginative... being beaten or killed by some doped up, red-eyed, hackneyed fool who wasn't even aware that he killed me...

What's your most imaginative goal?

I don't discount the possibility of it happening, therefore I can at least imagine having a sorry way to go...

You mean generation as a whole or your family generation?

Why do like Valter?

Which Fire Emblem character(s) would you most want to be friends with?

*Pulls out list* Lessee here... by game

Marth, Tiki, Maria, Nina, Camus, Misheil, Celica, Cecil, Feena, Palla, Catria, Sigurd, Cuan, Eltshan, Ayra, Holyn, Beowulf, Fury, Levin, Brigid, Adean, Celice, Lakche, Skasaha, Nanna, Arthur, Leaf, Tinny, Faval, Patty, Ishtar, Fin, Felgus, Sety, Cyas, Mareeta, Sleuf, Misha, Sara, Clarine, Sue, Fir, Geese, Lalum, Echidna, Sofiya, Fa, Guinevere, Idoun, Lyn, Florina, Hector, Lucius, Raven, Ninian, Legault, Fiora, Nino, Karla, Lloyd, Linus, Limstella, Ursula, Eirika, Neimi, Lute, Joshua, Ephraim, Tana, Amelia, Innes, Gerik, Tethys, Marisa, L'arachel, Myrrh, Selena, Lyon, The Greil Mercenaries, Mia, Nephenee, Zihark, Sothe, Lethe, Devdan/Danved(he's two people, twice the fun), Sigrun, Sanaki, The Heron Tribe, Haar, Ranulf, Bastian, Lucia, Elincia, Tibarn, Marcia, Vika, Volug, Skrimir, Kleine(FE12 I like the "proud" type of girl)

Awakening Characters pending

Phew, that was fun, Garland-kun.

Edited by Soledai

Spin tales, tell jokes, banquets, and of course, battles... and maybe pick of the women one to be the Mis'ess when all the fighting is over... M.A.Y.B.E. I enjoy a good battle, so romance may not have the time.

Out of that list of friends, who would you pick as a friend, ally, or what have you and why?

Edited by Soledai

Why do you like Zelda as a character?

Out of that list of friends, who would you pick as a friend, ally, or what have you and why?

Legault

Joshua

Marisa

Lyon

They are all interesting and highly skilled individuals. Each brings something different to the table.

If you could learn any field of study, what would it be?

If you were to learn to use a weapon in real life (disregard how unwieldly, hard to carry, or hard to learn it'd be), what would it be?

The sword. All types.

When was the last time you shouted or yelled at someone out of anger?

If you could learn any field of study, what would it be?

Electricity and circuits. I wasn't very good at understanding it in university, even if I did pass the first year course on it on the second try. I forgot a lot of the stuff like flip flop switches and such.

Your favorite non-Nintendo Video Game Developer?

Who do you think is the most tragic FF Villain?

That is difficult, I have not played many FFs, but from those that I played... I would have to say Seymour.

From those that I did not play, Kuja.

Think of your most embarrassing secret. Why is it embarrassing?

When was the last time you shouted or yelled at someone out of anger?

Don't remember. A few months ago, probably.

What video game character did you like the most as a kid?

Your favorite non-Nintendo Video Game Developer?

Currently off the top of my head, LucasArts (thanks to me being addicted to Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds all over again).

If you could gain any skill with ease, what would you choose?

What video game character did you like the most as a kid?

As a really young kid, I didn't get to play many video games with characters. Guess it would be Dart from Legend of Dragoon.