What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

I guess I'm just generally afraid of the future, what awaits me, what life has in store for me.

What would be your ideal place to live, geographically. (in the mountains, on an island, etc.)

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What is the most hopeful prospect to you?

If you could one new type of technology, what would it be?

Teleportation; more specifically, portals. Useful and awesome.

What do you think the future of warfare will be, in terms of weapons?

I guess I'm just generally afraid of the future, what awaits me, what life has in store for me.

What would be your ideal place to live, geographically. (in the mountains, on an island, etc.)

In a wide open field, a prairie, you might say.

Edited by Soledai

Unmanned drones will take over. Already have to a large extent.

What about you?

Pretty much the same, robots or some other form of AI.

We already have guns with satellite technology in them...

Do you think the world would be a better place if the use of democracy outweighed the use of force?

I think that is a trick question. Democracy is ultimately the exercise of force by the majority against the minority.

If you mean diplomacy, then yes, of course.

What is the most hopeful prospect to you?

I don't know, success, achieving my dreams, travelling the world, maybe finding a significant other that is right for me, any of those things would be nice.

Do you believe that large scale conflict or war is inevitable, or can it be prevented?

I believe that both large scale war and large scale peace are inevitable. Things will get worse before they will get better.

The old ways cannot die out while the ones who believe in them still live.

What about you?

Edited by Makaze

If you had the means, do you think it would be an extreme to "remove" all the people who desire war and those that object to peace?

I think that is a trick question. Democracy is ultimately the exercise of force by the majority against the minority.

If you mean diplomacy, then yes, of course.

Yeah, that was what I meant, though I never looked at democracy that way before... but now that I think about it...

How do you feel about eugenics? Filtering out unfavorable or weak genes, specifically.

If you had the means, do you think it would be an extreme to "remove" all the people who desire war and those that object to peace?

Yeah, that was what I meant, though I never looked at democracy that way before... but now that I think about it...

It would be an extreme, but I would do it. Peace doesn't sell, so I'm buying.

How do you feel about eugenics? Filtering out unfavorable or weak genes, specifically.

It would be an extreme, but I would do it. Peace doesn't sell, so I'm buying.

I personally would support something like that, I'm of a mind that the body's internal workings are too weak to preserve us naturally, so enhancements are always welcome. Cybernetic enhancements or nano-machines, even, I would welcome them.

What about you?

Interesting wording on that.

If you could read minds, how would you use it?

I personally would support something like that, I'm of a mind that the body's internal workings are too weak to preserve us naturally, so enhancements are always welcome. Cybernetic enhancements or nano-machines, even, I would welcome them.

What about you?

Interesting wording on that.

Indeed. My preferred method of filtering is to make the weak infertile; as for strengthening genes: via various methods like the ones you proposed.

It's an homage to a song.

If you could read minds, how would you use it?

Indeed. My preferred method of filtering is to make the weak infertile; as for strengthening genes: via various methods like the ones you proposed.

It's an homage to a song.

Just for things that affect my well-being and livelihood... basically opportunistically, but not out of greed.

Would I be able to use this power at will or is it always active?

It would always be active, like hearing, going by probability.

How would that change your decision?

That would be dangerous to be unable to control it at will, but I would probably keep it.

Would you have the ability and if so, how would you use it?

If I had a choice, I would not have it. If I had it anyway, I would use it to get what I wanted from people and make my life easier. For example, I could find out a person's secrets and become a king of black mail. I would live in almost-solitude to keep myself sane.

How would you use the power of unnoticeability?

How would you use the power of unnoticeability?

Same with mind reading, but more boldly and deviously... I admit I'd use it to enrich my life with pleasures and damn some others... depends of course.

How would you use Telekinesis if you had it?

I would use it to do all kinds of things without physical moving... Or to move things out of my reach.

What do you like about Fire Emblem?

I would use it to do all kinds of things without physical moving... Or to move things out of my reach.

What do you like about Fire Emblem?

Oh, this question... I can never seem to answer it... I'll try though

I like the stories each game tells, I like the presentation of the story, the characters, the way the story bring these characters to life(so to speak), the narrative, the gameplay is as simple as it gets but that's okay too. In a nutshell, I like the stories... all of this is barring one FE title, of course.

What about you?

Edited by Soledai

What are you the king of?

Oh, this question... I can never seem to answer it... I'll try though

I like the stories each game tells, I like the presentation of the story, the characters, the way the story bring these characters to life(so to speak), the narrative, the gameplay is as simple as it gets but that's okay too. In a nutshell, I like the stories... all of this is barring one FE title, of course.

What about you?

I love the aesthetic style/setting and gameplay. Strategy is my kind of thing and if it's pretty then it gets my full support.

What title was that?

Where did you get the name Makaze from?

What are you the king of?

I like to think of myself as a people person, both online and irl. Therefore by extension, I am a King of the people, or rather, The People's King.

It is a Japanese word for 'a storm sent by the devil' or 'an ill-favoured wind'.

What makes you heroic?

Edited by Makaze

Probably the fact that I would go above and beyond for those who need it. Admittedly, I'm aware that I cannot solve everything, but I'm always willing to try.

What is your perspective on life?

Who's that in your avi?

Hibiki Kamishiro, from Super Robot Taisen Z3.

Are you going to do all the Lords of FE as a theme?(if you haven't already?)(I want to start with some simple questions)