What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Do you have a strong enough cpu to stream and if you did, what would you stream?

what about Yukimura makes him your favorite?

Huh, I thought I explained this already.

I liked his warrior pride, I like how he never surrendered to the Tokugawa, and how he died fighting, and became Japan's greatest warrior.

Even with the different interpretations of his final moments, each one of them portrayed him in an awesome manner.

For example; in one of them, he was too tired to keep fighting and he basically called over one of the enemy officers and pretty told him "I know I'm a worthy adversary for you, but I'm letting you take my head because I'm too tired to keep fighting"

Shigenari Kimura deserves some attention as well, he fought just as hard as Yukimura, even if he only lasted half as long.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

least favorite game you've played in recent memory?

A game that you haven't played, but you like the look of?

Tales of Destiny for playstation 2

I liked his warrior pride, I like how he never surrendered to the Tokugawa, and how he died fighting, and became Japan's greatest warrior.

Even with the different interpretations of his final moments, each one of them portrayed him in an awesome manner.

For example; in one of them, he was too tired to keep fighting and he basically called over one of the enemy officers and pretty told him "I know I'm a worthy adversary for you, but I'm letting you take my head because I'm too tired to keep fighting"

literally the greatest

Have you owned or do you own an N64?

least favorite game you've played in recent memory?

Hmm, I think that would be Sengoku Hime... this morning actually

Idk, but even if I did, I wouldn't stream. I'd be pretty boring.

Haha, that's what they all say at first.

Have you played Hyrule Warriors? (I can't remember)

how would you rank the Tales protagonists from your favorite to least favorites?

From the top of my head and from favorite to least:

Senel > Stahn > Cless > Luke > Kyle > Ludger > Veigue > the rest

Edited by Soledai

ever had those moments were you played a game that was so good that you kept playing for a good amount after you got it?

if so, which game was it

if you can remember

Have you played Hyrule Warriors? (I can't remember)

i have

though i can't beat the villains campaign, it's pretty BS

Link and Zelda just won't stay down

Same question

ever had those moments were you played a game that was so good that you kept playing for a good amount after you got it?

if so, which game was it

if you can remember

DW5, I played it for a full year

Edited by Soledai

a trait in a person you'd look up too?

Same question

i think i did that for Persona 3 or Xenoblade when i finally got new batteries for my controllers

Edited by Trisitei

Origins of your username?

@Soledai- No. I cannot remember what year it was released, but I must have been crazy young at the time. Plus I've never owned a home console, so...

What's living on Mechonis like?

Origins of your username?

@Soledai- No. I cannot remember what year it was released, but I must have been crazy young at the time. Plus I've never owned a home console, so...

One day, many years ago, Xbox Live was giving me suggestions for my Username, and one of them was "CooledEvergreen". I never used it, but it stuck to me in my memories, so when later on in my life when I signed up for something, I decided to use CooledEvergreen. (A common misconception of my Username is its a reference to my nationality because Evergreen trees.) Edited by CooledEvergreen

Where in the world would you like to visit?

@CooledEvergreen- You know, it is kinda nice. The locals are nice, there's a lot of good views, the food is good and there's enough for all of us. There are some things that suck though.

You've heard of our self-proclaimed 'leader of Mechonis', Egil? Yeah, he's kinda crazy and wants to destroy Bionis, which sucks. I've been on holiday to Bionis multiple times, and it's beautiful and the people are nice. It'd be a shame to see it destroyed, all because of Egil hating Zanza.

Edited by Irony