most pleasant suprise

Metal Rabbit

have you ever had a playthrough where you used a character you thought would blow, but they actually turned out better than people could have hoped?

in my last playthrough of FE7, i used pent and louise for their supports, and while pent turned out average, his wife managed to max strength. :blink:

Feng shui hates my guts in animal crossing too.

Tom nook keeps repossessing my house.

I lol'd when I saw that.

But, I have had a char surprise me. My Boyd, Ike, and Rolf surprised me. I know all three of them have a rep for being 'good chars', but they turned out FAR better than I expected. I gave my Ike BEXP to level him to 20 for Gits and Shiggles, and he maxed four stats all on his own, was pretty awesome.

replying form the first post.....

loise turned out good for me too

i should do an all prepromote runthrough and the lords sometime... i'd use both pent and louise

my meg in this game turned out awesome :D

Psha... mine maxed ALL stats, including weight and got an SS in all 12 of the types of magic/physical attacks. And also her constitution and movement.

Psha... mine maxed ALL stats, including weight and got an SS in all 12 of the types of magic/physical attacks. And also her constitution and movement.

haha! "including weight". wow, that was funny as hell

haha, yeah i know. Meg is not worthy of even becoming a sheild for me on the battlefield (well maybe if I feel like being nice to her, I'll have her as a sacrafice wall)

• 1 month later...