Serenes Forest Awards Results!

Mufasa

I don't know if I should be happy, or feel insulted.... Hmm.....

Well you seem to be more active in the awards nowadays. If it makes you feel better, it was really close between the two of you. Next time the awards roll around again, I'll nominate you for best avatar.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About Raven and I....if all you had been there when he joined up, there is no doubt you would have voted for us. Our bond was clearer than day. I guess since I changed my avatar we haven't been as open as before.

The second to last was rigged.

Sweet. I had a feeling the only one i had a chance at was the couple one (and i think princess is the one who got the votes for making it a best couple) Congrats on getting best artist!*TOTALLY VOTED FOR HER AND IS DAMN PROUD OF IT!*

And everyone here knew that souja boy was gonna get biggest noob. (but hey he got an award didnt he!? :lol: )

Best Couple: Tied

Bianchi and Lyle

Princess Kilvas and Masu

(Well, we came first, so we get the award.WTF kind of logic is that...... <_< )

Goddess of the Forest: (I swear to you Fox, Masu did not alter this vote in the least. And niether did the winner.)

Princess Kilvas

Fix'd. Wait i mean.....uhhhh....IT WAS LYLE!

Huh, that was quick. I barely got time to read the nominations thread o__o

I totally don't deserve the Best Hacker award (this is coming from a hacker who just "gets by"), but it's all just a bit of fun I guess.

Huh, that was quick. I barely got time to read the nominations thread o__o

I totally don't deserve the Best Hacker award (this is coming from a hacker who just "gets by"), but it's all just a bit of fun I guess.

Gotta love humble ppl. To tell the truth i only knew about you and nintenlord and since i've never spoke to him i chose you since we have spoken......like once. Maybe twice?XD

Gotta love humble ppl. To tell the truth i only knew about you and nintenlord and since i've never spoke to him i chose you since we have spoken......like once. Maybe twice?XD

No really, I only really hack to find information. I haven't even made a patch like Nintenlord or the others XD

However, I can imagine not many people know about that...

lol, best writer

^_^

It's worth noting that you nearly won for best mod as well. Only off by two votes. Though after yesterday, I'm fairly sure some of those people would change their votes to Hanz.

Not me though!

you're fucking kidding me...

that's even less voter turnout than most of america!

well if I waited for more we'd be sitting here for a month and then you guys would be yelling at me for that. The fact is, most people didn't really care.

Well, I guess this'll be locked soon, so may I ask if I was the only one who voted for me in the Brawl category? xP I bet I was.

I don't remember exactly how many, but I think you got a few votes.