Best/Worst in the Series: Round 76

NinjaMonkey

Legendary hero doesn't mean = Overpowered, superhuman person that saved the world

Just think of the Lords. They aren't really powerful but they manage to get through obstacles that includes them having to battle one on one against some bad guys that are much more experienced and sometimes stronger than them. (i.e FE9!Ike vs BK)

Ike had Ragnell. Eirika had Sieglinde. Even fucking Roy had the Sword of Seals.

You want to be pimped out before you fight a daemon.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You beg to differ?

I like Iote's story of coming from straight from the bottom, from being a slave to saving himself, and then, rather modestly getting the rewards.

I dislike Altina just because I'm not a fan of overly broken characters. I can't really begin to fathom just what the heck she was on, and I didn't catch a personality from her at all.

It's personal preference: what's voting about.

I like Iote's story of coming from straight from the bottom, from being a slave to saving himself, and then, rather modestly getting the rewards.

I dislike Altina just because I'm not a fan of overly broken characters. I can't really begin to fathom just what the heck she was on, and I didn't catch a personality from her at all.

It's personal preference: what's voting about.

I don't think there is enough information about most legendary heroes to tell what kind of personality they had ^^'. I'd really enjoy is they made a prequel to PoR/RD and having Altina and the others fighting against Yune ^_^.

I don't think there is enough information about most legendary heroes to tell what kind of personality they had ^^'.

Well, I wouldn't call it difficult per se with folks like Athos and Deghinsea, but I do agree with the thing about not enough information about FE's legendary heroes to go on. (Or find out how Athos and Deghinsea were way back when.) However, I think one can probably get a basic idea from the actual in-game dialogue that Roland, Durban, and Altina all have, but I don't know how much of a stretch it is to say that.