I FEEL AWESOME

Raven

Despite a rather epic hangover (as a result of drinking Stella Artois most the night) which has lasted from 10.30am when I got up for lectures to this point in time (2.50pm), I have just had a haircut and now I FEEL AWESOME. Still hung over a bit but AWESOME nonetheless.

A few lessons to be learnt here:

1. DON'T drink STELLA ARTOIS all night, it gives you the worst fucking hangover ever. Stella is good for a few pints down the pub watching a game of footy or having a game of pool, but not something to get pissed off when you're in a club etc.

2. In case of hangover, HAVE A HAIRCUT. It does something which makes you feel awesome. Especially if you had alot of hair cut off.

A few lessons to be learnt here:

1. DON'T drink STELLA ARTOIS all night, it gives you the worst fucking hangover ever. Stella is good for a few pints down the pub watching a game of footy or having a game of pool, but not something to get pissed off when you're in a club etc.

I would add at all or at least until you're so drunk you can no longer taste it. Normally at pubs I find its best to get a bit of cider and then a bit in cider

0 replies

Your observational skills are outstanding.

I would add at all or at least until you're so drunk you can no longer taste it. Normally at pubs I find its best to get a bit of cider and then a bit in cider

Ah, cider... If you're talking about Strongbow, then I can't touch the stuff any more. However I can easily drink pear cider such as Gaymer's, Magner's or Bulmer's. Tasty.