ATTN: ALL

uguu

Metal Arc can do everything that the false goddess Bianchi can't! Join Arc, leave now, get caught up in Metal Arc's never ending storm of mod abuse, or be eaten by the kraken! Choose now!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Metal Arc made them all invisible for now and Hanz is fixing it, but push his buttons enough and he will delete them all!

*Gets pissed off.*

Now, who would you rather join? The asshole who preaches unholy judgement? Or the person who feels sorry that she couldn't help more.

If anything this renewed my resolve to stand by Bianchi.

I'll fight anyone to the last breath should they try to harm her.

Always remember that Metal Arc is equal to Dick Cheney, except not as retarded OR as evil. He has powers that normal users cannot use.

Always remember that Metal Arc is equal to Dick Cheney, except not as retarded OR as evil. He has powers that normal users cannot use.

[sarcasm]making fun of the bush administration. How fucking original.[/sarcasm]

You used the sarcasm tags and the word original as if I was making a joke.

Well, I meant reference and a joke. It was more about the comment itself than the intent.

Hika, Arc has even said this himself, he isn't leading a cause. He was working on his own, and you are not on his side. Stop acting like you're his spokesperson.

Alright, THAT I was joking about. Did you really think I was being serious. You people need to learn the difference between jokes and not jokes.

Alright, THAT I was joking about. Did you really think I was being serious. You people need to learn the difference between jokes and not jokes.

*Is reminded of Soulja boy's responces.*

There's a time and place and moments for jokes. The fact that you took it so far indicates that this was not a joke. Moving on.....

*Is reminded of Soulja boy's responces.*

There's a time and place and moments for jokes. The fact that you took it so far indicates that this was not a joke. Moving on.....

Who wants cupcakes?