In need of some opinions and the like

Godlylegato

It seems you don't know what you're talking about, esp. since it's generally agreed Lugh is made of lose and can even insta-die to a hand axe. In a forest. Having accurate weaponry just isn't enough to make you a good long- or even short-term unit in Sword of Seals' hardest mode.

(Paperblade: swords have a lot of hit FWIW. I mean fuck, armorslayer facing WTDA makes hammer look cheesy.)

http://ericbrown.com/the-problems-with-linear-thinking.htm

Now, Shadow Dragon gets a shit-dripping trophy for being the worst American released FE game. Why? BigKlingy said in a video that IS made a remake of Book 1 just for the shits and giggles. Like, as an example, hit/avoid formulas were nerfed to hell and back(a problem also in FE12), ranged staves are as broken as FE5 staves, and the absolutely retarded gaiden requirements(I mean, who the hell wants to kill off 20 guys just to get into a chapter where all they'll get is another shitty character, and some items as compensation. Granted, some characters in FEDS are quite bad and are worth killing off. I mean people like Jagen, Bantu, Boah... the list goes on.). Also, the reclassing system, while good in theory, actually takes away the unique aspects of a character(like, who gives a shit about armor knights when you can just make Wolf into a general and be done with it.)and is insanely unbalanced(again, Wolf has like 120 strength growth as a warrior, and Zagaro has 110 def growth as a general.) Did I forget to mention that swordmasters were heavily nerfed in Shadow Dragon(a 10 bonus to HIT? Your shitting me... Granted, Nabarl is still an excellent unit... when he's a cavalier/paladin.)

Hoo boy, here we go~!

- The only ranged staff I have a problem with is Warp. Physic/Fortify are bound by the Heal formula, which requires a high Magic stat to be effective. Hell, Wrys and Lena break Vulnerary-heal status AFTER PROMOTION. If the Heal formula was anything like the GBA formulas, you'd have a point.

- All the gaiden characters are useful. Athena makes a good backup flying unit, Horace has amazing bases, Etzel is another auto-Excalibur user, Ymir has amazing axe level combined with decent bases, and Nagi is Tiki with 14 levels. Chapters 17x and 20x contain two very valuable items, with 24x being debatable. I agree that the requirements to get there are lame.

- The reclassing system is the highlight of this game. Many of the characters have personal growth tailored to their class (just look at Draug). Reclassing allows them to grow in ways that they normally wouldn't, and allows me a chance to kick out all my armored units, because Merric and Radd as Cavalier/Paladin is all the tank I need (H5 nonwithstanding, of course). It also makes otherwise useless characters anywhere from marginally useful (Jeorge as a flying shopper, Gordin as a staffbot, etc.) to very useful (Jagen as a Bishop in draft tournaments, Roshea as something with better Speed growth, etc.)

- Sages/Bishops can reclass to Swordmaster. . .and the Swordmaster's starting sword rank is C. . .and the Levin Sword is a C-Rank sword that relies on the Magic stat. . .