The Porcelain Forest is pretty~

Grace

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No?

That's, like, a lotta toilets right?

Cool.

EDIT: Or is it like when you clone the Porcelain Tower a lot of times?

Edited by Integrity

That's, like, a lotta toilets right?

Cool.

EDIT: Or is it like when you clone the Porcelain Tower a lot of times?

Nope. Nowhere near. I could find a picture, but I cbf. Back to exploring!

It was fucking amazing. I stopped admiring the stratums as beautiful back in the first game, but that one brought me back.

Also, DEATH MANTIS WOULD LIKE TO GENTLY CARESS YOU.

Yeah. The Porcelain Forest is my favorite of the fifth strata in the EO games.

But screw those no radar areas...

Also, Mortal Hunters aren't that difficult to dispatch when you encounter them. >_>

I had more trouble with the Omnivores.

"Pretty" is a total understatement.

Sometimes, I go there just to admire the scenery. Then I get lost.

Amen to that.

It was fucking amazing. I stopped admiring the stratums as beautiful back in the first game, but that one brought me back.

Also, DEATH MANTIS WOULD LIKE TO GENTLY CARESS YOU.

Even more of a problem when you're using your gathering team to explore...

Yeah. The Porcelain Forest is my favorite of the fifth strata in the EO games.

But screw those no radar areas...

Also, Mortal Hunters aren't that difficult to dispatch when you encounter them. >_>

I had more trouble with the Omnivores.

I'm wondering how crazy I'll go with all the gates on B19...

And see the above point for my reasoning. Also, my main party is only low 40's. Eheh.

I'm wondering how crazy I'll go with all the gates on B19...

And see the above point for my reasoning. Also, my main party is only low 40's. Eheh.

The gates on B19 aren't too bad. Just don't be afraid to explore the shit out of places. And figure out some clever marking system. There aren't enough comments for every gate.

Also, Low 40's will make you die horribly on the boss, no matter the route. I think I was Mid 50's when I took out my first, and that was a challenge.

The gates on B19 aren't too bad. Just don't be afraid to explore the shit out of places. And figure out some clever marking system. There aren't enough comments for every gate.

Also, Low 40's will make you die horribly on the boss, no matter the route. I think I was Mid 50's when I took out my first, and that was a challenge.

Eh, the gates weren't that bad. Without random encounters to bother me, it was just mildly time consuming. B20 wasn't that bad either.

Actually, I beat Armoroad route with:

Princess/Hoplite Lv44

Monk/Princess Lv50

Hoplite/Ninja Lv43

Zodiac/Ninja Lv49

Arablist/Shogun Lv44

Took some 34 turns, but they died. They both managed to cark it to Kaishaku (that Shogun skill that insta-kills.) My Princess also got killed about 3 times to it. Grr. Cloudbuster spam is fun as well.

Also didn't think Princess/Hoplite was a smart idea. Apparently it was, what with other Antivolt user. Also might have benefited from putting more points into my Monk's Refresh. Eheh.

I must say, this boss fight was more of a challenge than EO1 and EO2's final bosses. I was genuinely getting my butt kicked.

Also: I'm going to hate the 6th stratum. I had a quick explore of B21, and I'm not liking it already. So I'm leaving it until I get the True Ending. And I'm casually bashing through NG+. Almost to the decision point.

Edited by Mist

Don't do the the 6th until True end. It's a pain otherwise. You'll want to be at least late 50's when you do.

Yeah, the Final fights for this are harder in my book then EO1's. I don't quite remember EO2's, though.

Anyway, yeah, the next two endings are going to blaze by for ya. It won't take nearly as long.

You can take on the 6th stratum like anything else without the True End. But I guess you do learn something from the True End and some junk.

The post game bosses in EO3 definitely provide a challenge as usual.

EO1 was use Boosted Immunize and a Protector or die.

EO2 was use the right Wall accessories and a Protector or die.

EO3 is use the right Amulets and a Hoplite or die.

Huh... I guess not much has changed. >_>

EO1 was use Boosted Immunize and a Protector or die.

Or, alternatively, double Medic. It actually works against everything not Drake. I beat Primevil with a SSTMM team, at ~Lv60. lolol

EO2 was use the right Wall accessories and a Protector or die.

Can't say I've done many post-game bosses in EO2. Might get around to that sometime.

EO3 is use the right Amulets and a Hoplite or die.

So I've heard from the EO3 topic.

Huh... I guess not much has changed. >_>

Nope, not at all. Still all good games.

You might want to do a *little* exploring in the sixth stratum (but have an Ariadne Thread handy). The NPC dialogue changes depending on which ending you got.

Eh, bit late now, I've already started bashing through NG+. Deep City route, almost to B12. I'll probably go back through the Armoroad route at some point, if only to beat the final boss into the ground.

Nah, True End boss is a dick, you'll want to restart to bash his ass into the ground.

Right. Okay.

Both the Armoroad route and Deep City route have depressing endings. Saddening. True Ending ho!

Also did some 6th stratum exploring. I now have access to Amrita III's~

Amrita III is made of win. So is Medica IV.

Dare I ask how to get Medica IV's?

Also: So much fun just bashing through the first few strata, slaughtering everything in your path.

lol True Ending boss. Wasn't that bad. If I had maxed all the Anti skills, then it would have been even easier. 25 turns.

Party setup:

Princess/Hoplite Lv61

Hoplite/Ninja Lv62

Zodiac/Ninja Lv64

Arablist/Shogun Lv60

Monk/Princess Lv64

My monk died once. That's it. Hoplite copied himself, and between the Princess spamming Antivolt, and the Hoplites spamming Lv8 Antifire/Anticold, there wasn't much to it.

Yay Amrita III's!

No idea how you didn't make Medica 4 since I'm pretty sure they are in the Take gathering spots.

Might want to check, unless they're on lower floors than B23. I got Hamao II's, Madora II's, and Amrita III's from the gathering point I used.