ATTN: People who want Metal Arc de-modded.

Mufasa

First off: Fuck you.

Second off: I can see where your'e coming from, but still: Fuck you.

Now I'm going to be completely honest about my opinion and everything. I hope not to offend anyone, but if I do, Too bad.

Anyway, as far as the whole M Arc abusing his power, I have to say I agree. It seems that he does abuse the power, but up till now they have been harmless pranks that could be corrected within the minute they are found. (I believe I was the first victum of this.) However, I'm certain he doesn't intend to hurt anyone physically.

Now, I discussed this with a certain someone that will go unamed, but we decided that Metal Arc uses his emotions to judge his actions. And while this is fine, with the combination of Mod powers and lack of restrait, this can result in the removal of most of the topics.

My conclusion: Metal Arc, you need to stop acting so rashly and keep the mod abuse to a minimum of minor pranks and such, and the rest of you: Get over it.

Thank you for your time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First off: Fuck you.

Second off: I can see where your'e coming from, but still: Fuck you.

Now I'm going to be completely honest about my opinion and everything. I hope not to offend anyone, but if I do, Too bad.

Anyway, as far as the whole M Arc abusing his power, I have to say I agree. It seems that he does abuse the power, but up till now they have been harmless pranks that could be corrected within the minute they are found. (I believe I was the first victum of this.) However, I'm certain he doesn't intend to hurt anyone physically.

Now, I discussed this with a certain someone that will go unamed, but we decided that Metal Arc uses his emotions to judge his actions. And while this is fine, with the combination of Mod powers and lack of restrait, this can result in the removal of most of the topics.

My conclusion: Metal Arc, you need to stop acting so rashly and keep the mod abuse to a minimum of minor pranks and such, and the rest of you: Get over it.

Thank you for your time.

So in other words your just giving a big middle finger to everyone that wants MA banned

They should do a list about me

So in other words your just giving a big middle finger to everyone that wants MA banned

They should do a list about me

Well I guess. But I'm also asking Metal Arc to sorta stop with the mod abuse.

Arc accepts what you're saying Lyle.

MR is trying to break free of his leash and wants to eat your face.

I figured it would be like that. We're still friends though! :D

Aww! Lyle is so protective of his friends. =P

But yeah, I don't think Arc deserves demodding or anything, I just think some of us were a little overwhelmed with all of the mod abuse. But most of us knew that Arc didn't really mean any harm. It was just a touch of innocent torturing! XD

Anyway, hopefully we'll be a bit more peaceful on the "wars" for the time being. Though I doubt that peace will last long. XD

He made most of the topics in a message board dissapear for all regular users, and then left it for another mod to clean up all because he had a crappy day. I don't think he should be banned, but it doesn't seem right that he just gets a "tut-tut" and a 'please don't do it again.'

He made most of the topics in a message board dissapear for all regular users, and then left it for another mod to clean up all because he had a crappy day. I don't think he should be banned, but it doesn't seem right that he just gets a "tut-tut" and a 'please don't do it again.'

Didn't you support him in doing it?

Perhaps a warn? Can Mods be warned?

Still you do have a point. Though I'm sure M Arc didn't mean anything by it.

Aww! Lyle is so protective of his friends. =P

But yeah, I don't think Arc deserves demodding or anything, I just think some of us were a little overwhelmed with all of the mod abuse. But most of us knew that Arc didn't really mean any harm. It was just a touch of innocent torturing! XD

Anyway, hopefully we'll be a bit more peaceful on the "wars" for the time being. Though I doubt that peace will last long. XD

I fight for my friends.

^Totally agree.

Didn't you support him in doing it?

Perhaps a warn? Can Mods be warned?

Still you do have a point. Though I'm sure M Arc didn't mean anything by it.

1. No, I just tried to get out of the way.

2. He's already at 100% warn.

3. I realize that, but it sends the wrong message if nothing happens to him. Although I'd be content with Vincent telling him off and not doing anything to actually punish him.

Lol. Right now Metal Arc is itching to mod abuse us all right now but knows he's screwed if he does.

Alirght, perhaps he should get an actual warning that if something as big as this happens again, he will be de-modded. Does that grab everyone okay? (Though it's really not up to us in the least. :P )

Lol. Right now Metal Arc is itching to mod abuse us all right now but knows he's screwed if he does.

Alirght, perhaps he should get an actual warning that if something as big as this happens again, he will be de-modded. Does that grab everyone okay? (Though it's really not up to us in the least. :P )

That sounds fair, even though we cant really do that <_<

I don't think MR would do this a second time with or without a warning....

True. He seems to have seen what would happen. He certainly isn't stupid. Just foolish.