ATTN: People who want Metal Arc de-modded.

Mufasa

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i heard about him now hes the loser that combined posts and everything. he should be shanked or sumtging really bad

<_< You obviously have been uniformed about his good characteristics. He's also very creative, insightful, and enthusiastic.

oh i heard about him now hes the loser that combined posts and everything. he should be shanked or sumtging really bad

Why don't you read the forums before you start judging people. He's not a bad guy, he was just having some fun, and took it too far. Which is why there's a topic defending him. Seriously, shut up and look around before you say stuff like that.

Um, well, that's kind of mean, don't you think? You barely know the guy =/

Besides, Arc meant no harm. Stuff like this is only making things more complicated than they need to be >__>

Edited by Songbird

Aww! Lyle is so protective of his friends. =P

But yeah, I don't think Arc deserves demodding or anything, I just think some of us were a little overwhelmed with all of the mod abuse. But most of us knew that Arc didn't really mean any harm. It was just a touch of innocent torturing! XD

Anyway, hopefully we'll be a bit more peaceful on the "wars" for the time being. Though I doubt that peace will last long. XD

Peace never lasts long Songbird. As long as there are two people in the world, at the end of the day one is gonna want the other dead. And as for Arc, I can't say I'm friends with the guy or that I like what he's doing. But when he does this kind of thing he usually puts everything back in order so I see no real problem here. Let's just move on.

Peace never lasts long Songbird. As long as there are two people in the world, at the end of the day one is gonna want the other dead.

D: I know.

And though I serve under a team that supports choas, I'm actually a rather peaceful person. XD

I love participating in things where it's all in good fun on both sides, but real conflicts like these always get me upset. Everybody should love each other. <3

...Does that make me sound too naive/strange/unrealistic? D:

And though I serve under a team that supports choas, I'm actually a rather peaceful person. XD

I love participating in things where it's all in good fun on both sides, but real conflicts like these always get me upset. Everybody should love each other. <3

No, it makes you sound like a good person.

As for MR's punishment, I said before I'd be fine with Vincent just warning him. He's already apologized, and none of us think he'll do it again, so I think that fits.

Must resist...must not...ah screw it:

LOL

I'm sorry but that's just preciously...oh what's the word? Naive...is what I'd say. But hell, if it weren't for naive people we wouldn't have some of the freedoms we take for granted today. So to answer your question: Yes, it makes you naive, maybe a little unrealistic. But it's attitudes like those that help the world move forward.

Must resist...must not...ah screw it:

LOL

I'm sorry but that's just preciously...oh what's the word? Naive...is what I'd say. But hell, if it weren't for naive people we wouldn't have some of the freedoms we take for granted today. So to answer your question: Yes, it makes you naive, maybe a little unrealistic. But it's attitudes like those that help the world move forward.

LOL. Nothing like a good psycho Light laugh.

And yes, I don't doubt I'm naive. =P

I've seen alot of things that humankind is capable of, but I still like having hope. It makes the world seem a little better! =D

hope, the thing that motivates us to move on with our lives......

such as......

i hope that Metal Arc doesn't completely destroy FFtF again! :lol:

but about the de-modding thing, i don't think they should do that. it was all good clean fun, and everyone knew (or at least i did) that everything would be set back to normal.

besides, its FFtF! in here, Chaos reigns supreme! :lol:

LOL. Nothing like a good psycho Light laugh.

And yes, I don't doubt I'm naive. =P

I've seen alot of things that humankind is capable of, but I still like having hope. It makes the world seem a little better! =D

Like I said, it's not a bad trait to have. Just be careful how much hope you have. I like to think of hope as a light. It helps to guide us through the dark times in our life, but to much of it can blind us and make us vulnerable. Well, that's it for me. I'm shuttin' it all down. Night all.

Like I said, it's not a bad trait to have. Just be careful how much hope you have. I like to think of hope as a light. It helps to guide us through the dark times in our life, but to much of it can blind us and make us vulnerable. Well, that's it for me. I'm shuttin' it all down. Night all.

G'night, then! I'm going to be leaving shortly myself, anyway. =P

Maybe Metal Arc just wanted us to stop the war, maybe to him Mod abuse is fighting for world peace!

He already said his reasons for doing it were to make sure everyone was having a shittier time than him.

OH whatever. This topic is just starting to ramble on now. I ask a mod to close this if they see fit.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO LYLE?