The shot(s) not heard from around the world. Farewell!

Freohr Datia

I feel you there, brother. Had a pretty deep-set fear until a weeklong hospital stay when I was 9. That was rough :/

Oddly enough out of all my hospital stays(there were quite a few up until recent years), this was the only one that actually killed my fear of injections.

They must have reverted to some of the more unorthodox methods of administering shots

tumblr_ldeerr6xmE1qb3e6ho1_500.jpg

Heheh.

Yeah, it always felt like being punched in the arm by a gorilla. Hate that feeling.

Anyway, haven't seen FD since the initial post so I guess it's safe to assume she's dead. Good night, sweet princess.

This made me want to not reply for some reason...

Well death is in my name so maybe because of that death cannot harm me =]

I have a no idea where the urge to stare as it goes in comes from though :/

I always just stared straight ahead because I don't know how I'd react if I watched the needle and I don't need to find out the hard way. I'm calm and mostly indifferent if I just ignore it so I'll just keep doing that.

I took turns between these. My 1st shot didn't hurt at all and by then I was thinking "wow this is likely gonna feel like nothing" and was surprised when that actually didn't hurt at all. Then the second, I was just looking around, thinking the rest would be the same. But turns out one after the other it felt worse and worse.

Altogether I got 6 shots =D My arms are kinda sore.

My older brother got his too but he only got 5. The woman said "ok who wants to go first?" and my brother was sooooooooo nervous and was explaining to us how his friends kept telling him their horror stories of their shots, so he was really reluctant to go so I volunteered to go first. XD I felt sorry for him and also was thinking "may as well get this over with if this will really be as terrible as my brother thinks it will be" but it really wasn't as close to as what my brother was fearing.

They must have reverted to some of the more unorthodox methods of administering shots

tumblr_ldeerr6xmE1qb3e6ho1_500.jpg

=o Hahahaha

Not really, since you can still kill me with it.

They are just not battle-ready because of the material they are made of, and because they aren't full tang. Stainless steel the material that's used on knives. Giving it to any blade bigger than 10 inches might make it prone to getting bend, and even broken.

Not really, since you can still kill me with it.

They are just not battle-ready because of the material they are made of, and because they aren't full tang. Stainless steel the material that's used on knives. Giving it to any blade bigger than 10 inches might make it prone to getting bend, and even broken.

The sheathe does look ornamental, but I'm not sure if the sword itself is also ornamental. It looks like it's been forged like any other katana, and from the same materials as well.

The difference in the material is when you touch it. Don't expect to be able to tell so easily just by looking at it. Especially with all those highlights they get when they get photographed making them look all shiny.