Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I have to say that I really distrust Excellen's claim. Why would you PM someone you're voting for because you think they are mafia? On the off-chance the claim is legit, my apologies, but that was one hell of a fishy move.

In other news, I need Hoggmeiser to contact me.

Hmhmhm.... You guys got really lucky this time.

At first, Balcerzak had gained most of the suspicion, with one or two others under minor fire. But there was a sudden swing in votes as all turned to... one of the infiltrators.

People pulled Lamington to the stand. His serene presence caused people to be gentle, but he was going to die that day. He didn't fight, he simply accepted his fate. As the rope laced around his neck, he whispered "Vulcanus... it's up to you, now..." With that, he dropped, and fell limp. His wings had the words Excellen Browning pierced upon them.

And then Joshy, the avenger reappeared. And he knew what was to be done. Unnoticed by the crowd, he stuck his hand out. A light formed around thinner, becoming a ball of pure energy... until Obviam had been resurrected. People stood in shocked silence when they saw him, but then they ran over to welcome back their lost friend.

What can I say, there's not much flavor to be had in day phases. Anyway...

Excellen Browning has been lynched! He was Lamington, Celestia's godfather!

Obviam has been resurrected!

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Wow. You gave me no time to properly play my ultimate defense. Oh well, that's just how things go, I guess. It's funny how you town guys have got what seems to be a capped luck stat. Eclipse suicided because of her stomach problem, Bizz got lynched randomly, and I get killed while I might have just been your mayor. Well, good luck to all of you, I guess~

You're gonna need it.

Ta ta

Wow. You gave me no time to properly play my ultimate defense.

If you're blaming me, there is a maximum of 48 hours. You want me to be punctual, is that correct? I was twenty minutes early, but would you have really dropped the lead in votes in that time? I honestly doubt it.

(Note that if you're not mad you can just ignore this)

Told ya.

It's got nothing to do with luck if you make it as blantantly obvious that you're mafia as you did. Better luck next time, eh?

I hate to sound bipolar and turn around and defend him but to be fair it was his first game.

I hate to sound bipolar and turn around and defend him but to be fair it was his first game.

I am aware of that. However, that just made it even easier to rely on the simple scumtells his posts contained. I do not doubt that he will be better in his next game.

Indeed. He could've been resurrected as a Celestial. Otherwise, why would they bring him back?

I find it confusing that he was brought back, considering, if he is brought back as Celestial, he just becomes a 1 day shield, while if he's town it's just stalling a day if we decide to lynch him given he was brought back by a Celestial. It just seems really weird given how the Celestials would revive someone.

I find it confusing that he was brought back, considering, if he is brought back as Celestial, he just becomes a 1 day shield, while if he's town it's just stalling a day if we decide to lynch him given he was brought back by a Celestial. It just seems really weird given how the Celestials would revive someone.

Well, they could be hoping we believe he's still a townie, since he was one when he died. Still seems like an odd ability for an Avenger to have, especially since a resurrector already died.

Well, they could be hoping we believe he's still a townie, since he was one when he died. Still seems like an odd ability for an Avenger to have, especially since a resurrector already died.

My only problem with it is how weird of a role it is. Maybe if it wasn't stated he was revived by a Celestial I'd be slightly less suspicious, but the overall weirdness of it confuses me.

My only problem with it is how weird of a role it is. Maybe if it wasn't stated he was revived by a Celestial I'd be slightly less suspicious, but the overall weirdness of it confuses me.

Agreed. Should we lynch Obviam tomorrow?

Is silencing the reason that SlayerX is considered cleared, and how reliable is this?

SlayerX is considered cleared because Balcerzak said he took his role and confirmed it with him. In addition, Excellen bandwagoned on Balcerzak for no reason, which he wouldn't do if they were on the same team.

That's how I see it, at least.