[FE11] H2SOYO

13th

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I'm doublepicking, then i select Astram and Rickord, in that order.

Also, I'm actually enjoying my team picks...well, nvm. I'm only enjoying Beck....and that's being extremely optimistic.

No, you MIGHT have a cav.

We are doing the random assignment of team to another drafter.

If that ain't clear, it means I will have SOMEONE ELSE randomly assign the teams to a player, numbered in the draft order 1-6.

You might end up with eclipse's listed team.

Darros

Edited by 13thshadow

I thought this was supposed to be a screw over your opponent draft, but all 3 whitewing sisters have been chosen/

Turncounts will be higher because all 3 whitewing sisters take time to recruit.

Winner is the one with low turncounts...

No, they are a waste of turns.

I'd much rather waste three turns to get units who will turn into invincible units who contribute to the team and help me finish the final chapters as soon as possible than someone who sucks as badly as Roshea or Vyland for the whole game. Not to mention they fly, I thought that was a big deal? I think there were worse options available

I'd much rather waste three turns to get units who will turn into invincible units who contribute to the team and help me finish the final chapters as soon as possible than someone who sucks as badly as Roshea or Vyland for the whole game. Not to mention they fly, I thought that was a big deal? I think there were worse options available

While it is a big deal, they force a waste of a turn, and they are horridly underleveled. I avoid them like the plague for a reason.

Drafting...Waste turns. As long as you can kill the boss, you can win the game...in 4 turns even (Endgame). And when are u going to have time to train units like lv3 Est?