Fire Emblem in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VincentASM

I'd rather have them remake the FIRST game as I probably will never play it because it's so dated. However, if they remake the first one they're likely to remake the others as well.

dude that would be badass. remakes of the first 6 FE's on DS and console. Imagine the publicity they would get with the new generation of gamers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather it if it were Roy to be in Brawl, instead of Marth. But I guess the inclusion of Marth goes well with the Fire Emblem DS that's currently being made. Remake Sword of Seals for the DS and release that internationally, I'd personally be more happy with that than a remake of the first Fire Emblem.

Or use a ROM.

And Marth's in =D.

On a different forum, I debated with someone about if Black Knight would be playable. =P And I couldn't say any RD spoilers... >_<

Full list of FE Songs:

J02 - Fire Emblem - Main Theme

J03 - Fire Emblem - Medley

J04 - Fire Emblem Gaiden - With Mila's Divine Protection

J06 - Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones - Combat Preparation

J07 - Fire Emblem Sword of Seals - Winning Road

J08 - Fire Emblem Blazing Sword - Strije to the Challenge

J09 - Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance - Black Knight Battle

J10 - Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance - Crimea Attacks

J11 - Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance - Power-Hungry Fool

J12 - Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance - Victory Is Near

J13 - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - Eternal Bond

The letter and number is the track number. I'm disappointed by the lack of FE4 music. Also, Ashnard is a trophy.

yeah, think he meant normal trophy...makes more sense...they are throwing in lots of normal trophies...

besides, they already have peg. knights as an AT, I doubt they will have more than 1 (if that) AT per series

yeah, think he meant normal trophy...makes more sense...they are throwing in lots of normal trophies...

besides, they already have peg. knights as an AT, I doubt they will have more than 1 (if that) AT per series

God you idiot, Lyn is an AT already as well. There is no limit.

point taken *has no memory capabilities today*

but still, 3 AT's from one series?

any game can have dragons, Pegasus you do not see in very many games, which makes them FE-special...and well Lyn is cool? I dunno...there is a limit however....at the very least, it is defined as being how many AT's they can program onto the game, now if you include them making the game good, that severely cuts down on the room set aside for Fire Emblem Assist Trophies, including the other AT's they've shown cuts the number down further...

still, my post does not say there will be explicitly 1 per series...just I doubt they will have more than one per series, there are always exceptions, FE may be one of them...I did not say "Pegasus Knights are the only AT from FE" I merely used them as an example of an existing FE AT...

an idiot, I may be, but at least I attempt to preserve grammar in my posts...

*hangs self*

well be that way then...I'm gonna quit before someone is like "DUDE, YOU FORGOT LIEK MUDKIPZ ALTERNATE COSTUME WICH IS TOTALLY FROM FE!!!"

and I haven't seen Sothe in any videos, which is why I didn't remember him...*leaves thread*

• 1 month later...

Anyone else concerned by the Translated names for the other FE games as Brawl lists them (on Stickers):

Deke (Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade)

Marth (Fire Emblem: Monsho no Nazo)

However, on the Fire Emblem Theme:

Source: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons and the Blade of Light

Dunno if these mean anything specifically, but I figured I'd point 'em out...

Edit: 'nother one. Shiida instead of Sheeda for Marth's main squeeze.

Since we already know which FE people are in Brawl, I'm just gonna say that they need to have downloadable characters or at least assists at some point, because there isn't enought FE-ness. Especially of the non-sword variety.

Micaiah should have been an assist. She shows up, does some light magic damage, uses Sacrifice to give some health back to the person who called her in, and fall over and disappear.

But noooo... they didn't do that.

A heron or dancer would have been a cool assist too... they show up, and the person who called them gets to move really fast and do extra damage.

I don't think you need to black out the Ike and Great Aether trophies, Ike's a starter.

Since we already know which FE people are in Brawl, I'm just gonna say that they need to have downloadable characters or at least assists at some point, because there isn't enought FE-ness. Especially of the non-sword variety.

Micaiah should have been an assist. She shows up, does some light magic damage, uses Sacrifice to give some health back to the person who called her in, and fall over and disappear.

But noooo... they didn't do that.

A heron or dancer would have been a cool assist too... they show up, and the person who called them gets to move really fast and do extra damage.

The most any series got was 1 assist trophy, if they even got that, not including that show-boaty Mario series and their 3 or 4 assist trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, they really could/should have put more FE in Brawl. Sothe would've been awesome as a character. But I feel the same way about Sonic and F-Zero.

Yeah, they really could/should have put more FE in Brawl. Sothe would've been awesome as a character. But I feel the same way about Sonic and F-Zero.

F-Zero SHOULD have definately had another rep. Fire Emblem... saw 2 reps coming from a mile away, but I was still hoping for more. Sonic? No. Third parties SHOULD NOT have more than 1 rep. No, just no. Never. Ever. Ever. Ever. Fine, if Snake and Sonic are in the next Smash Bros. game since they've already repped once their companies (not their series) should get another rep. Both Konami and Sega should have 2 reps in the next Smash Bros. game.

Sonic might as well be a nintendo character. Isn't nintendo gonna buy him or something?

Sonic might as well be a nintendo character. Isn't nintendo gonna buy him or something?

Without Sonic, Sega would die a slow and painful death. We can only hope Sonic Unleashed can save them from the brink.

Besides, Sega is a third-party. You can buy their support, but not their characters.