Fire Emblem in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

VincentASM

sega is dying a slow and painful death. I don't know anyone who talks about sega or has a sega system

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't give up on Sega just yet... Personally, I've liked all their Sonic games to some extent. (Even Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Heroes.)

On a Brawl note, I'm still looking for my Black Knight trophy. :(

That Valkrie of the Battlefield (I think it has a different name for the American version) game Sega is working on looks like it has potential. I'm really interested in it, if it turns out great it might convince me to pick up a PS3.

Other than that though, I'm not really interested at all in what Sega has coming out. I think that last games I enjoyed from them were Skies of Arcadia Legends and F-Zero GX, both of which released in 2003.

That Valkrie of the Battlefield (I think it has a different name for the American version) game Sega is working on looks like it has potential. I'm really interested in it, if it turns out great it might convince me to pick up a PS3.

Yeah, I heard about that, it's a great game. And it's Valkyria in English.

• 1 month later...

the "????" character gets no respect in this game, it's very disappointing to me...

There was also a rumour that Sheeda was going to be an AT, but she was cut because not enough people knew her. I'd liked to have seen that. Sheeda swoop out of the sky and pwn some noobs!

Edited by Okysho

J08 - Fire Emblem Blazing Sword - Rise/Strike to the Challenge

I guess you won't mind if I correct that, would you, so it says

Strike/Rise to the Challenge

• 2 years later...