(FE10) Hard Mode draft tournament

Junkhead

I switched them around, considering it's unavoidale for most of the team to go into battle, costing us more turns. Objections? :awesome:

Yes. Especially because this change is in tandem with your playing of part 2. The point behind the free character in 2-P is that it is defend anyways, so you can't reduce the turn count no matter what you do. Not fighting works just as well as fighting. You only take a penalty for not being able to complete it even with the help. 2-2 has a goal you have to fight to. There is a way to minimize turn count, even considering penalties. If you're worried about the penalty, you should draft accordingly.

Also,

Stuff like this affects who people want to pick.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. It's just to avoid alot of penalties in chapters where fighting is unavoidable to alot of characters. Like 3-1. And that's just two chapters.

Stuff like this affects who people want to pick.

Everyone is going to take penalties. That's where the strategy in drafting comes in. You don't tailor the rules to avoid penalties, the drafters make smart choices to do so.

1-P

8 (+3) Turns

Edward weakened everything for Micaiah, after feeding her mooch kills, she decided to do a 2 % crit on a brigand, saving me a turn killing it. Edward only killed one brigand, he weakened Pugo with his wrath, Leo attacked, Mic finished him off.

Team:

Unit      	Level    HP 	Str 	Mag 	Skl 	Spd 	Lck 	Def 	Res   	Support
Micaiah   	2.9  	16 	2 	8 	9 	7 	11 	2 	5    
Edward   	4.59 	19 	7 	0 	11 	12 	8 	5 	0
Leonardo	4.39 	17 	8 	0 	12 	10 	6 	5 	4    

1-1

Nolan penalty ofc, Nolan puts him in zone of two fighters, Mic and Leo kill one each. Edward shoves Mic next to Leo, leo has only one space for direct attack. Nolan keeps softning things up. Somehow I managed to get the Hand Axe, Isaiya went down easily, Nolan escaped and Mic ascaped, Leo had to kill Isaiya, Edward may not escape.

7/15 (+3)

Unit	Lv	Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res
Mic	3.59	16	2	8	9	8 	12	3	6
Nolan /
Edward / 
Leo	5.17 	18	9	1	13	10   	7	6   	4

1-2

Nolan again, he chokes the eastern side, mic kills the weakened soldier, Laura and Leo stand at the bottom of the ledge, waiting to go up. Next turn Leo moves up, shoots the fighter up there, mic takes his place at the bottom of the ledge, hits with 52 %, fighter lives on. Meanwhile, Nolan goes back a bit, Soldier and Fighter or something start a suicide into a hand axe. Next turn, they're dead. Fighter that wasn't killed of by mic and leo attacks leo, misses o.O. Next trun, Leo kills him. Meanwhil, sothe kills some soldiers, crits here and there, saving some kard usage. Bronze bow archer attacks from above a ledge, through pillars, mic nearly dies, and misses, nolan goes around up the stairs, hand axe power, mic hits from the bottom of the unpassable ledge thingy. Archer down. Sothhe luckily crits a soldier with 25 Hp, that took only 12 x 2 damage, sothe gets the energy drop early. Edward was shoving laura up the stairs. Laura arrives after sothe killed zaitan with another crit. I felt lucky. Though i didn't waste turns getting thani and edge. The soldier guarding the chests was gone though. But the myrmidon with the keys could kills max hp mic, nolan was too far away, and leo had 5 health. So no....

Unit		Lv	Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res 	Support
Mic		4.87	16	2	9	10	8	13	3	7	A sothe 
Nolan /
Edward / 
Leo		6.26	19	9	1	14	10	8	6	5
Sothe    	21.62  	35	18	4	20	20	15	14	9	A Mic

7/22 (+3)

Total: 22 + 9

1-3

Burton is dumb, he wants to pleasure aimee, ok, ok, ilyana would eat him, but aimee is still like serra. Generic Mercenary face still lives, didn't kill him in 1-1, so apparently, he's been replaced. Aimee knows Kurth can't fight, even though she learned he could speak normally two minutes ago. Anyway...

No way i am going for Aran, he may stay in begnion, and survive, make a fortune, and live rich and wealthy, why become a bandit?

I sincerely hate this chapter. Leo and Mic couldn't bring down the door. Took me a turn extra, everywhere i was being swarmed, even on the RHS. Mic could kill the boos and i stole his discipline. But yeah, it was hate. Leo couldn't even use his steel bow, yeah, stupid C level. I may try this one again, i'm really unhappy with my turncount on this one. =/ Bexp Mic and Leo to 99

9/31 (+0)

Total: 31 + 9

Unit		Lv		Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res
Mic		5.87		17	2	10	10	8	14	3	7
Leo		6.84		19	9	1	14	10	8	6	5
Sothe        22.13	36    	19	4	21	20	15	14	10

1-4

I sold of everything I didn't use, forged a max might, max crit light, Vallight. Same for a Knife, and a Max Mt iron bow. Bad lv ups, mic gets doubled by tigers, sothe does everything, nabs a seal, seraph robe, 3000 gold and a beast foe in 9 turns. It sucks when you have mic, and leo can't do shit with his bow.

9/40

Total: 40 + 9

Unit		Level	Hp	Str	Mag		Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res		Support
Mic		6.67	18	3	11		10	8	14	3	8		A Sothe
Leo		7.56	19	10	1		15	11	8	7	6		-
Sothe		24.03	37	19	4		23	21	15	14	10		A mic

Edited by Vicious Sal

1-P

Turns: 10+3=13

The usual tactic of lure bandits, only thing different is that Edward had to go to wrath range to clear this faster. I would've been done a turn earlier if he only activated wrath.

Name       Class      Lvl     HP   STR  MAG   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   Support   Skills
Micaiah    Lt.Mage      2     15     2    8     8     7    11     2     5   

1-1

Turns: 9+3=12

Nolan tanks the fighters Micaiah kills, since it's hard mode I had to go slower, didn't manage to kill the boss because dodged Nolan's attack but opened the escape point.

Name       Class      Lvl     HP   STR  MAG   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   Support   Skills
Micaiah    Lt.Mage      4     16     2    9     8     8    12     3     7   

1-2

Turns:8+3=11

Nolan tanks the fighters and soldiers east with a hand axe to avoid being doubled. Laura and Leonardo block the ledges, when Sothe appeared he went south killing the fighter who was standing on the ledge. Laura moves up Leonardo and Edward shoves her until she needed 7 move to get to the seize spot.

Opened the chest that has Thani, Edward and Leonardo shoves Laura twice and she seizes the spot.

Name       Class      Lvl     HP   STR  MAG    SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   Support    Skills
Micaiah    Lt.Mage      4     16     2    9     8     8    12     3     7    A Sothe
Sothe      Rogue        1     35    18    4     20    20    15    14     9   A Micaiah

1-3

Turns:10

Sothe kills the fighter to the right everyone moves right, direct allies to move to the spot where only one enemy can attack, kill the inital fighter so that Kurth only takes damage from the myrmidon who only did three to him.

The rest were slowly moving towards the seize spot, while people were shoving Micaiah and Sothe. Didn't manage to kill the boss and didn't manage to steal discipline.

Name       Class      Lvl     HP   STR  MAG    SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   Support    Skills
Micaiah    Lt.Mage      4     16     2    9     8     8    12     3     7    A Sothe
Sothe      Rogue        1     35    18    4     20    20    15    14     9   A Micaiah

1-4

Turns: 12

Base prep

Bought a beast killer and extra weapons like bronze knives and daggers for Sothe.

Placed Sothe with beast killer in range of a tiger and two cats, I miscalculated and a cat attacked Micaiah but she managed to wrath kill it. After that I broke the wall where Sothe killed the tiger, I probably would've saved some turns if I went through the wall to the boss

instead of going around to the master seal place. Forgot to get beastfoe.

Micaiah    Lt.Mage      8     18     4   11      9    10    16     4    11   A Sothe    Wrath
Sothe      Rogue        3     36    19    4     22    20    17    15    10   A Micaiah  Cancel

1-5

Turns:6

Base prep

Volug rushes north and kills a fighter, Sothe goes north with Volug too while Micaiah stays out of the inital enemies range. After that everyone moves north and ironically Zihark was the one in danger of getting killed but he managed to survive.

The rest were calculating enemy movements and picking them off one by one while hoping the npcs don't get themselves killed.

Micaiah    Lt.Mage      8     18     4   11      9    10    16     4    11   A Sothe    Wrath
Sothe      Rogue        3     36    19    4     22    20    17    15    10   A Micaiah  Cancel

1-6

Turns:9

Base prep

Gave Sothe adept skill and forged an iron knife with max MT, also drew a soldier card.

Tauroneo heads west to kill the enemies, Sothe heads north to kill the reinforcements, after that Sothe, Volug and Micaiah head to the north corner while Tauroneo kills everything.

Name       Class         Lvl       HP   STR  MAG    SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   Support    Skills
Micaiah    Lt.Mage         9       18     4   12     10    10    17     4    11   A Sothe    Wrath
Sothe      Rogue           4       36    19    5     23    21    16    15     9   A Micaiah  Cancel Adept
Tauroneo   L.General      14       38    24   12     22    20    18    21    15              

1-6-2

Turns:7

Base prep

None

Sothe heads for the bridge, Tauroneo goes for the boss Micaiah, and Volug goes west towards the river. Had to take longer because I had to ensure Fiona doesn't get killed which happened twice.

Name       Class         Lvl       HP   STR  MAG    SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   Support    Skills
Micaiah    Lt.Mage         9       18     4   12     10    10    17     4    11   A Sothe    Wrath
Sothe      Rogue           4       36    19    5     23    21    16    15     9   A Micaiah  Cancel Adept

1-7

Turns:9

Base prep

Gave Sothe savior, forged a max MT iron knife.

Sothe, Micaiah, and Volug heads towards the prison area but ignores the prisoner doors. Volug shoves Micaiah occasionally while Sothe kills all the enemies ahead.

Micaiah    Lt.Mage        11       19     5   14     11    11    19     4    14   A Sothe    Wrath
Sothe      Rogue           5       36    19    5     23    20    19     15   10   A Micaiah  Savior Adept

1-8

Turns:14+6+4=24

Base prep

Forged a max Mt iron knife bought two steel daggers and three iron knives.

I had to use Nailah and Muariam for this, Nailah clears the the left side, Sothe and Micaiah kills the bandit below them. After clearing the left side Nailah moves towards the boss.

Micaiah    Lt.Mage        11       19     5   14     11    11    19     4    14   A Sothe    Wrath
Sothe      Rogue           5       36    19    5     23    20    19    15    10   A Micaiah  Savior Adept
Rafiel     Heron          12

1-9

Turns:13

Base prep

Gave Micaiah a Seraph Robe.

BK moves between the myrm and fighter, Micaiah moves below BK, she gets shoved, it's essential she at least survives one hit. BK and her move left, and the rest BK drawing as many enemies as possible.

Micaiah    Lt.Mage        12       26     5   15     11    11    20     4    15   A Sothe    Wrath
Sothe      Rogue           5       36    19    5     23    20    19    15    10   A Micaiah  Savior Adept
Rafiel     Heron          12

1-E

Turns:13

Base prep

Gave Ilyana Pass, Blue Gem, Paragon, Savior, Renewal, Concoction, and Celerity to give to the GM.

Everyone goes up the ledge, first turn BK kills the fighter Sothe attacks the soldier. Rafiel galdars BK and he kills the archer above the ledge and Micaiah moves below Rafiel, after that BK moves ahead while everyone moves higher using the ledges.

I didn't manage to get the chests.

Micaiah    Lt.Sage        13/1     26     8   17     12    13    21     7    17  A Sothe    Wrath
Sothe      Rogue           6       36    20    5     24    20    19    15    10   A Micaiah  Adept
Rafiel     Heron          13

Part 1 totals:139

1-4

7 turns.

I've been sitting here for forever and I can't figure this out. The Beastkiller always runs out too fast, which would make the last couple kills entirely reliant on regular crits. How do you do this?

EDIT: Progress

1-P: 9 +3 (Edward)/12

Pretty basic stuff. Crit and dodge luck would have been required to make it faster.

Micaiah   	2  	 16 	3 	8 	8 	8 	11 	2 	5    

1-1: 7 +3 (Nolan)/22

Nolan had to take hits like a man, and Micaiah even took a couple. I missed the Hand Axe, which I will later regret, and also the Steel Sword, which I will not regret.

Micaiah   	3  	 16 	3 	9 	9 	9 	12 	2 	6    

1-2: 9 +3 (Nolan)/34

Had Edward and Leonardo block the ledges for a couple turns while Nolan tanked enemies and Laura healed him. I actually ended up getting the Wind Edge because Sothe was one space short of Thani, which Micaiah got by way of Chest Key. It could have been a turn faster but I wanted the Energy Drop.

Micaiah   	4  	 16 	3 	10 	9 	10 	13 	2 	7       A Sothe
Laura      	1   	 Base
Sothe      	1   	 Base								A Micaiah

1-3: 6/40

This was pretty lol. It was basic for a while (Shoving and Rescuing being allowed was a major help) with Kurthnaga blocking, but at the end Micaiah had to dodge three enemies, one being the boss, any of which could have killed her, and lived through it all. I guess getting Spd and Lck every time in your first three levels (and even the fourth) and having a +15 avoid support helps.

Sothe is God. Aran does not exist.

Micaiah   	5  	 17 	3 	11 	9 	11 	14 	2 	8       A Sothe
Laura      	1   	 Base
Sothe      	1   	 Base								A Micaiah

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

You have plenty of time to save beastkiller uses with MiccyXSothe bond support beastkiller crits. Also I think he can beat cats with just kard or forge at least he does on NM. Also Wrath could help if youre unlucky enough.

Edited by Sho.M.the.Money

Why do I keep getting a glitched up post if I try to edit something? I editted My post above, and suddenly, that happens, those things do not show up when I edit the post.

For the info, macbook. Does that have any connection to it?

Edit: Apparently, after another edit, I could copy paste the stuff, and it was normal.

However, I do keep getting things i did not use in my post. Like when I use the CODE bbcode, I save, and suddnely, in between the numbers, things like [size=] etc appear. =/

Edited by Vicious Sal

You have plenty of time to save beastkiller uses with MiccyXSothe bond support beastkiller crits. Also I think he can beat cats with just kard or forge at least he does on NM. Also Wrath could help if youre unlucky enough.

There are always Tigers around. I use a different weapon for Cats, Tigers are left alive, and I can't really afford that. I don't want to give him Wrath, either, because he's the only one capable of taking hits (well, Micaiah can take one Cat since she isn't doubled and left at 1 HP) and so I need to Heal him. But for Soul to do this without even having Laura like I do seems near impossible.

I must say, I was lucky there, sothe critted 5 tigers one the first turn, My beast killer has 2 uses left atm, in 1-5. But my mic was doubled by even tigers. ;_;

1-5

Standard six turns, Mic and Leo both got great Lv ups, leo didn't get str though. =/ Got my 2nd master seal, that's all i need. 6 Turns, nothing special.

Unit		Lv	Exp		Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res		Support
Mic		7	23		18	3	13	10	9	15	4	9		A Sothe
Leo		8	39		20	10	2	16	12	9	7	7		-	
Sothe            24	46		37	19	4	23	21	15	14	10		A Mic

Total: 46 + 9

1-6-1

Damn, this was one hell of a hate level. I could not use Tauroneo or Volug, if i used them for shoving, they would be attacked from somewhere. They just sat quietly in the corner. Ofc this made the chapter insanely harder. Leo got good levels, leo was plain awsm with two HP, two Str, 2 and 1 def after some level ups. Mic got less action tho, so only a bit of exp extra, shame. Sothe tackled the north, zihark murdered everything 1 range in the west. Turn 6, pegasi suicided into leo, somehow 2 missed with 58% chance or something. Lucky leo. Zihark and Sothe even got a lv up both. Pretty satisfied with the result, although the amount of turns is greater than the others that had Volug or Tauroneo. =/

10 Turns

Unit		Lv	Exp	Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res
Mic		7	57	18	3	13	10	9	15	4	9
Leo		10	26	22	12	2	18	13	9	8	8
Sothe		5	05	37	19	5	23	21	16	15	10
Zihark		4	03	31	17	6	23	24	11	14	12

Total: 56 + 9

1-6-2

What the fuck. That's the only good description for this. Mic was balista'd, 4 Hp. Best Bio, Support. Dodge machine. Everyone attacked her. Sothe and leo killed of stuff she did not crit. Zihark Moved to Laverton. Perfect enemy movement, they all 2-ranged zihark, missing all the time, laverton had to kick in at 1-range. Zihark did not crit however, so it cost me a turn. Not that big a deal, i don't want to push my mic luck here. =/

I was worried about mic to much at the start, so zihark stayed close the first two turns, which made it take a little longer than the usual. =/

EDIT: Ow yeah, I forgot how totally amazing the fiona army was, all in all, somehow they only had one knight casualty. I do not know hat the fuck happened there, but it sure was amazing.

6 turns

Mic		8	78	18	3	14	10	9	16	5	10
Sothe		5	20	37	19	5	23	21	16	15	10
Leo		11	8	23	13	3	19	13	9	9	9
Zihark		4	60	31	17	6	23	24	11	14	12

Total: 62 + 9

1-7

Well Well, this was a nice and funny chapter. I dumped a Secret book, energy drop and dracoshield on Fiona, and BExp'ed her two levels. Good Bexp levels, speed and str and Hp and defense, don't remember them exactly tho. Anyway, Fiona had a nice and shiny forged max mt max hit iron lance, and some javelins, she was ready to rock. Heh, eat rock, i'm pretty clever. (I love that daein soldier quote). Sothe and mIc went east, tormod recruited, vika reverted, waited for the mage on the ground floor. Max gauge again. Fiona killed a lot, zihark and leo tagged along. Opened some door with leo, he was rather shady here, most stuff was 2 ranged so... 8 Turns, no penalty, i'm happy. opened three doors, not the one with two prisoners in it, one prisoner died, i got 200 Bexp for prisoners survived.

Total: 70 + 9 Turns

Mic		11	12	21	3	17 	10	11	18	6	13
Sothe		5	48	37	19	5	23	21	16	15	10
Leo		11	99	23	13	3	19	13	9	9	9
Zihark		5	64	32	18	6	24	25	11	14	12
Fiona		12	63	27	11	7	11	12	8	12	6

Edited by Vicious Sal

But for Soul to do this without even having Laura like I do seems near impossible.

You know, I myself doubted Sho's strategy there back in the Ranked draft, considering I had Micaiah, Sothe & Ilyana whereas he only had Sothe and Micaiah. It just takes good use of enemy movement and well use of some chokepoints.

2-P

Turns:8

Chose Nealuchi as the free undrafted character, rescued Leanne he lures the dracos and moves them out of Elincia and Marcia's range.

2-1

Turns:10+3+3=16

Nephenee kills the fighter below, Brom gets the steel axe from the house. Brom and Nephenee went the other way around to the boss instead.

2-2

Turns:9+4+3=16

A person moves north so the enemy armor can be visible, Lucia attacks with silver sword, Mordecai uses a stone. After that they both went east killing the enemies without luring the middle group.

2-3

Turns:12

Geoffrey rushes north with a javelin, Geoffrey goes to the fence and the spot where the arms scroll is (didn't manage to get it) so he can kill a warrior on player phase. Since I misplaced Geoffrey he was being sniped by a long bow archer so it took longer to take the door down.

2-E

Turns:5+5=10

Had to wait till Elincia gets neutral biorythm placed her below the second box where Ludvek attacks her, she activates stun didn't manage to get the nullify scroll.

Part 2 turn total:62

Totals:201

Progress

1-4: 8/48

Base: Fortune, Swords, Bows, and Thunder magic are all sold. Bought Aimee's Hand Axe, Beastkiller, Ellight, and Mend, as well as a 'regular' Iron Knife and a +5, +15 Hit Iron Knife Forge.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Wrath

Sothe - Cancel

Laura - Shade

Map: The results could have been better, but the insane hit/crit/dodge luck required on Micaiah's part (and a bit on Sothe) was too much for me to be willing to start over. The worst part is the final two turns where I missed Beastfoe on two chances. Let's hope I don't regret it.

Acquired items:

Chest Key

3,000 Gold

Seraph Robe

Micaiah   	6  	 17 	3 	12 	10 	11 	15 	2 	9       A Sothe
Laura      	2   	 17	3	9	4	6	8	2	10
Sothe      	3   	 35	19	4	21	21	17	15	9	A Micaiah

1-5: 6/54

Base: Forge a +3 atk/+15 Hit Iron Knife for Sothe. Get 10,000 Gold.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Wrath

Sothe - Cancel

Laura - Shade

Map: Pretty basic. Jill had to dodge an enemy on turn 1 and Micaiah had to dodge a Fighter somewhere in the middle. Otherwise there wasn't much chance involved. Volug took the north, the rest went SE.

Acquired items:

Master Seal

Concoction

Micaiah   	7  	 17 	3 	12 	10 	12 	16 	3 	10      A Sothe
Sothe      	4   	 35	20	4	22	22	18	15	9	A Micaiah

1-6-1: 9/63

Base: Give Jill the Robe, Ring, and Shield. Buy her a regular Iron Axe and a +5 atk/+20 Hit Iron Axe forge. Make a few Knife forges for Sothe and get an Iron Dagger. Buy Aimee's Hand Axe and Mend.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Cancel, Adept

Laura - Shade

Jill - None

Map: Sothe handled most of the left side with the assistance of Resolve!Micaiah, Jill handled the east.

Items acquired:

Arms Scroll

Killing Edge

Hammer

Micaiah   	8  	 17 	3 	12 	10 	13 	16 	3 	10      A Sothe
Sothe      	5   	 35	21	4	23	23	18	15	9	A Micaiah
Jill		15 	 32	13	2	13	16	15	16	3	

1-6-2: 2/65

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Cancel, Adept

Laura - Shade

Jill - None

Preparations: Make sure Tauroneo has a Javelin so he won't be targeted over Jill.

Map: This was pretty amazing. The only chance based aspects of it were Sothe living (pretty small chance of death) and triggering Adept once on the boss. In the meantime, suicidal Cavaliers (and a few others) give Jill two levels. Enemy move order was perfect, since everything that would attack Jill moved before the boss but anything that could attack (and kill) Micaiah and Laura was after, allowing me to even get a kill for Micaiah (due to Resolve from the Ballistae) and a Mend for Laura.

Items Acquired:

Paragon

Laura      	3   	 17	4	9	5	7	8	3	10
Sothe      	5   	 35	21	4	23	23	18	15	9	A Micaiah
Jill		17 	 33	14	2	13	18	15	16	5	

1-7: 7/72

Base: Buy various weapons, etc.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Paragon, Savior

Laura - Shade

Jill - None

Map: Turn 1 sees Laura and Volug Shove Micaiah so Sothe can Rescue her after using his full Move. Jill takes care of the enemies at the back while Sothe moves forward. His full move was perfect for standing in the right spot to make the Longbow Archer attack from 2 range and stand on the Master Seal spot on the next turn. Not recruiting Tormod means I take no penalty, which helped out with the Armor at the middle gap who decided to Vulnerary instead of attacking Sothe. Unfortunately, Tormod also got in the way of Jill killing the boss, but her Hit would have been low anyway and she probably would have missed.

Items acquired:

Master Seal

Laura      	3   	 17	4	9	5	7	8	3	10
Sothe      	7   	 36	22	4	25	23	18	16	10	A Micaiah
Jill		18 	 33	14	2	13	19	15	16	6	

And now I sit here at 1-8, wishing I had drafted Muarim and wondering how I can possibly beat this map while only taking a Nailah penalty.

EDIT: More progress

1-8: 7 +4 (Tormod) +6 (Nailah)/89

Base: Cap off a level for Jill just because, buy some weapons for Sothe, skip the bargain bin. Gave Micaiah the new Robe.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Cancel, Celerity

Laura - Shade

Jill - None

Map: Not pretty. Even after taking the penalties it took all the Shoving power I could get to get this down. I never thought one of my biggest problems could ever be Micaiah dodging too much.

No items acquired.

Micaiah   	9  	 25 	3 	13 	10 	13 	17 	4 	11      A Sothe
Laura      	3   	 17	4	9	5	7	8	3	10	C Jill
Sothe      	8   	 36	22	5	26	23	19	16	10	A Micaiah
Jill		19 	 33	15	2	14	19	15	17	6	C Laura

1-9: 8/97

Base: Get Info stuff, buy a Hand Axe.

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Paragon

Map: Oval's 8 turn strategy with Micaiah attacking the guy at the left on turn 1 for a level.

Micaiah   	10  	 25 	4 	14 	11 	14 	18 	4 	12      A Sothe
Black Knight	20	 Base

1-E: 11/108

Base: BEXP Jill to 20, then promote her. BEXP Laura to 4. Make awesome forges, buy some cool stuff like Recover, prepare myself.

Ilyana transfers:

Brave Sword

Killing Edge

Silver Lance

Ashera Icon

Celerity

Pass

Howl

Assigned skills:

Micaiah - Resolve

Sothe - Adept, Cancel

Laura - Shade

Jill - Paragon

Black Knight - Lol

Map: Mostly send the Black Knight to rape stuff with Jill and Sothe, and occasionally Micaiah, acting as backup.

Acquired items:

Speedwing

Vantage

Micaiah   	10/1  	 27 	7 	15 	12 	15 	18 	7 	13      A Sothe
Laura      	4   	 17	4	10	6	8	8	3	10	C Jill
Sothe      	9   	 37	22	5	26	23	20	16	11	A Micaiah
Jill		20/3 	 36	19	5	16	23	17	20	8	C Laura
Black Knight	20	 Base

Part 1 turn total: 108

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Believe in IS, for he loves us all.

Part 2 is so freaking annoying. I didn't even bother listing stats until 2-E.

2-P

I took the Nealuchi penalty because, even when carrying Leanne, he has dodge hax.

8 turns.

2-1

As always, I use the dondon strategy. Heather got the Goddess Icon and very little CEXP.

8 (+6) turns.

2-2

It took me a while to come to get a good turncount in this chapter AND avoiding penalties. I just used the Lucia and Mordy penalty. Heather was pretty useful, clearing out Mages in the way. She also got to steal the Secret Book.

7 (+7) turns.

2-3

Battle preparations

Marcia packs a Hammer and Astrid buys a Killer bow. Geoffrey buys Bronze lance and a Javelin.

BEXP Astrid to 99.

-----

I went through a pacifist clear here. The NPC's walled and weakened enemies for Astrid to kill. Geoffrey also weakened a few for her, including one or two Warriors.

6 (+3) turns.

2-E

Battle preparations

I give Heather the Talisman and Secret Book and have her use them. She BEXP's a level (lvl 8) and then BEXP's to 99. Res is capped.

Also pack a few things on Brom, Nephenee, Lethe & Mordecai to transfer to the GMs.

-----

I used the same strategy as GO, except I had Heather go for the Energy Drop.

I hate 2-E. I HATE 2-E. Do you know how many times I had to restart this map? Literally, around 50 times. Probably more. I'm not exggerating. Heather or Elincia just kept dying, and dying, and dying. Damn.

Unit      Level HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res   Support
Heather    9.?? 32  16  9  25   27  17  10  17

5 (+5) turns.

Part 2 turncount: 55 turns.

Total: 140 turns.

FINALLY, I can go into Part 3.

1-8

Well, It was a rout. So, nailah abuse, Celerity Zihark raped radmin and everyone east, Leo and sothe took north, Mic and Vika south.

8 Turns + 6 (Nailah)

78 + 15 Turns Total

1-9

Looking for a 7 Turn strategie, Mic needs some extra kills, she has paragon. Won't work if she starts in worst, descending. >_<

12 Turns. Every time One respawns when I finish the last. >_< I traded turns for awsm mic lv ups. =D She's an epic fighting unit all of a sudden. I am really too lazy now to try again, since it took a lot of dodging at the start. (Mic didn't stay in the corner, she went west, Bk went north, she was on her own. And she ownd after she got + 2 speed in lv ups)

1-10

Team before battle:

Unit		Lv	Exp	Hp	Str	Mag	Skll	Spd	Lck	Def	Res		Support
Mic		17	40	24	4	20*	14	14	22	8	19		A Sothe
Sothe		25	83	37	19	5	23	21	16	15	10		A Mic
Vika		13	18	38	9	5	13	15	14	7	7
Zihark		26	80	32	18	6	24	25	11	15	13		C Leo 
Leo		12	13	24	14	4	20*	14	10	9	10*		C Zihark
Fiona		12	63	27	11	7	11	12	8	12	6

<div><br></div><div>EDIT: I just tried 1-E for the fun of it, Celerity Micaiah killed both thiefs before the even came close to a chest.</div>

Edited by Vicious Sal

3-P

Turns:11

Moved slowly with Ike since enemies don't get one rounded like in normal.

Ike        Hero          12        45    25    3     28    24    15    21    7               Adept Provoke
Rhys       Bishop         4        28     9   24     16    14    22     7   24               Miracle  

3-1

Turns:12+4+4=20

Gave Shinon and Titania killer weapons, also gave Titania adept. Ike goes east to kill the generals, Titania goes to the middle, Shinnon goes around the wall. I only managed this because Shinon was critting very often during the map.

Ike        Hero          12        45    25    3     28    24    15    21    7               Vantage
Rhys       Bishop         4        28     9   24     16    14    22     7   24               Miracle  

3-2

Turns: 4

Base prep

Bought a lot of wind edges and some steel blades. Gave Ike celerity and Rhys paragon.

Went south to the bosses range, since Ike had celerity he had enough move to avoid the two wind sages that would've killed him. After reaching the bosses range Ike wind edge him and then finished him off after that.

Ike        Hero          15        47    27    3     30    25    16    23    7               Celerity Savior
Rhys       Bishop         4        28     9   24     16    14    22     7   24               Miracle Paragon  

3-3

Turns:14

Base prep

Gave Ike pass, Gatrie savior and celerity.

Chose Gatrie as the free character, since Ike had pass this was rather simple somewhat, Gatrie smashes the door Ike moves behind him next turn Ike moves pass the enemies and for the rest of the map rushes towards the northern supplies.

Gatrie and Rhys handle the middle tent's supplies and the beginning area's supplies.

Ike        Hero          18        50    27    3     30    26    17    24    7               Celerity Savior
Rhys       Bishop         7        30     9   24     18    16    24     7   27               Miracle Paragon  

r

3-4

Turns:16

Base prep

Bought three wind edges and gave Rhys shade.

Ike lures a fighter Rhys and Ranulf moves out of range after that Ike rescues Rhys, Ranulf and him moves towards the arrive spot. Would've been done faster if the enemies didn't decide to block Ranulf's way.

Ike        Hero          20        50    27    3     30    27    18    25    7    C Rhys      Celerity Savior
Rhys       Bishop         7        30     9   24     18    16    24     7   27    C Ike       Shade Paragon  

3-5

Turns:8

Base prep

Bought three more wind edges gave Rhys a speedwing to let him not get doubled by halberdiers and +2 BEXP.

Gatrie blocks the seize spot while Ike goes for the boss. The enemies piled themselves that their sages couldn't attack Gatrie and only a swordmaster can. Ike managed to activate adept twice so he can one round the boss.

Ike        Hero          20        50    27    3     30    27    18    25    7    C Rhys      Celerity Savior
Rhys       Bishop         7        30     9   24     18    16    24     7   27    C Ike       Shade Paragon  

3-6

Turns:14

Base prep

Bought torch, beastkiller, physics.

Micaiah moves to the bottom left and uses torch staff, direct allies to the space right of Sothe, managed to get an untransformed Laguz next to the npc so he wont die. After the BK arrives moved him to clear the outside laguz then moved him above the npc.

Micaiah    Lt.Sage        13/2     26     8   17     12    13    22     7    19   A Sothe    Wrath
Sothe      Rogue           8       37    21    6     26    22    20    15    10   A Micaiah  Adept

3-7

Turns:12

Base prep

Sitting at the start spot while killing dracoknights and letting Ulki attack as much as he can.

Rhys       Bishop         (forgot to record)
Ulki       Hawk          28        59    14    3     17    18    25    11   10                Savior

3-8

Turns:22

Base prep

Gave Ike the provoke and adept skill, also gave Ulki savior skill. Bought a steel blade.

Ike takes the south side while Ulki takes the east side, some enemies manage to get killed by the volacno so that helped a bit. if I was a little bit more aggressive with using laguz stones then I might've finished this chapter earlier.

Ike        Hero          20        50    27    3     30    27    18    25    7    B Rhys      Provoke Adept
Rhys       Bishop         (forgot to record)
Ulki       Hawk          28        59    14    3     17    18    25    11   10                Savior

3-9

Turns: 7+3=10

Base prep

Since I'm going to have to take a penalty anyways I used master crown on Geoffrey. Bought and equiped Geoffrey with adept.

Geoffrey rushes towards the boss, after his promotion he killed the general that was blocking the way and due to some lucky dodges he was able to reach the boss faster.

Maybe I would've ended this a turn earlier with better placments.

3-10

Turns: 11

Base prep

Bought an ellight for Rhys, BEXP Ulki to level 30, gave Ulki wildheart, tear, and adept. Gave Ike Celerity.

I really underestimated halfshit especially on a character like Ulki. He takes the enemies east of the starting position, Ike tries to intercept as many as he can in the middle, while Rhys goes around since the enemy AI prioritize your allies more (Or maybe it's just because they're programmed to kill Elincia first) Rhys can move more aggressivley with the allied army.

Ulki moves between the two halberdiers while trying to get in melee range of the bishops since they attack in close range while reverting and halfshifting every turn. The rest were of the strategy were Ike taking on as many enemies as he can.

Ike        Hero          20        50    27    3     30    27    18    25    7    A Rhys      Celerity Provoke
Rhys       Bishop        18        34    12   25     22    21    29     9   30    A Ike       Shade Paragon  
Ulki       Hawk          30        61    14    3     18    20    25    11   10                Adept Wildheart Tear

3-11

Base prep

BEXP Sigrun to level 21 and gave her imbue. BEXP Tanith to level 19, used master crown and gave her savior and daunt. Gave Rhys one level of BEXP. Bought extra steel blades, lances, and some olivi grasses.

Ike gets rescued by Tanith the fliers block the inital enemies, they rush towards the spot where Tanith can drop Ike to kill the sniper with the crossbow. After that Ike and the fliers proceed to kill everything, Ike managed to crit the boss but Tibarn blocked the seize spot so it would've been 10.

Ike        Hero          20        50    27    3     30    28    17    24    8    A Rhys     Celerity Provoke
Sigrun     Seraph        20/2      38    21   17     26    26    30    23   27               Imbue
Tanith     Seraph        20/1      40    26   14     26    27    22    22   24               Savior Daunt
Ulki       Hawk          30        61    14    3     18    20    25    11   10               Adept Wildheart Tear
Rhys       Bishop        20        35    12   25     22    22    31     9   30    A Ike      Shade Paragon  

3-12

Base prep

BEXP Tauroneo to 17 and gave him boots, imbue and master crowned him.

Tauroneo moves from his starting spot to where the bulk of the enemies are, Micaiah moves towards the left archer blocking the ledge, same with Sothe. The rest of the map was Tauroneo killing everything.

Micaiah    Lt.Sage        13/3     29     9   17     12    13    22     7    19   A Sothe    Wrath
Sothe      Rogue           8       37    21    6     26    22    20    15    10   A Micaiah  Adept
Tauroneo   Marshall       17/1     44    27   16     27    22    19    24    20              Imbue

3-13

Turns:3

Base prep

Gave Tauroneo wrath.

Tauroneo jumps down the ledge with a brave axe, next turn Micaiah heals him, he attacks the top tiger blocking Ike, then Tauroneo luckily he luna'd Ike.

Micaiah    Lt.Sage        13/3     29     9   17     12    13    22     7    19   A Sothe    Wrath
Tauroneo   Marshall       17/3     44    27   16     28    22    20    25    21              Wrath

3-E

Turns:7

Base prep

BEXP'd Rhys to level 21, Sigrun to 99 EXP and gave her blossom, gave Tanith paragon

Ike went towards the middle of the map, Tanith went around and goes for the spot where you can get a rescue staff. Ike and Tanith massacared everything in sight.

Ike        Vanguard      20/1      54    29    7     32    30    17    26   12    A Rhys     Celerity Provoke
Sigrun     Seraph        20/2      38    21   17     26    26    30    23   27               Blossom
Tanith     Seraph        20/1      40    26   14     26    27    22    22   24               Paragon
Ulki       Hawk          30        61    14    3     18    20    25    11   10               Adept Wildheart Tear
Rhys       Saint         20/1      39    16   27     24    24    31    13   32    A Ike      Shade Paragon  

Part 3 total:174

Total turn count:375

Well, it really shows that i lost points on the later chapters, i finished part 1 today, so here it is:

1-E

I planned it all, and it required an enormous amount of luck, especially Mic having to kill the thieves. If you look at the stats of my Micaiah, and give her a Max Mt, Max Crit Light tome (And she has another one with axe card, + 2 Mt ftw) And if you give her celerity + support bonus, she will kill the thieves before they get to a chest. Do not open the chest at the middle, the second thieve will go up if you got it to early. Well, Zihark and Bk raped everything, Fiona killed of stuff, Leo was hampered, did some little stuff. Zihark ended Jarod with a Adept, Crit, Crit, Crit on him, thus breaking his Edge. Oh well.

13 Turns, all chests were opened.

Ilyana is taking: Discipline, Blue Gem, Ashera Icon, Paragon, Unlock, Speedwing, Vantage. Well, that's about it, Stats time!

Mic		19/1	0	27	7	21	15	16	23	11	21		A Sothe
Sothe		26	35	37	19	5	24	21	17	15	11		A Mic
Vika		13	90	38	9	5	13	15	14	7	7		-
Zihark		27	89	32	18	6	25	25	12	15	13		Sealeo (Oh the pun -_-" )
Leon		13	51	24	14	5	20*	15	11	10	10		CHark
Fiona		15	27	27	12	7	13	14	11	14	7

Total turns spent: 118

Well, Mic changes classes and clothes, right in front of pelleas, her comment on it: It feels... Odd...

Sothe is not happy, pelleas must have been taping or something. Pelleas is just wrong.

2-P

Nealuchi was my free unit, Leanne really helped him out, allowing kills all over the field of those that came near me, on the last turn, nealuchi transformed, 6 dragons including zeffren came up, zeffren short axed him, he detransformed, the rest could easily kill off Marcia or elicia, through ganging up. However, they all targeted Nealuchi, so no penalty. Leanne is really awsm, she really helped out. :3

8 Turns, Leanne has 60 exp extra or something like that. Nealuchi also got the lances from Marcia and Haar, Nephenee won't be running out of stuff in 2-1 :3

8/126

Edited by Vicious Sal

Wait a minute:

- The only characters you can deploy are those you drafted, or those who are needed to recruit another character (can be any character).

Ilyana is taking: Discipline, Blue Gem, Ashera Icon, Paragon, Unlock, Speedwing, Vantage.

Considering those can't be transferred without deploying Ilyana....

Oh shit you're totally right. >_< I forgot, well, that means retrying 1-E I have the ADV save still. :)

Sorry, i totally forgot about it.

EDIT: Here it is, no Ilyana this time. =D

1-E

Revised: Since i imagined Ilyana taking the speedwing, i broke a rule, which is why i redid this chapter. And it wasn't too shabby. Leo got s Speed extra, making him double for the first time ever! Fiona got less scene time, although not much, almost the same level up too. Zihark leveled up better this time, dodged more, and even kept his killing edge. I got all the treasure, and i was glad. This time, it was ok in the rules. It's my first draft, please do not hate me for this, my punishment was doing this chapter again. ;_; [/joke]

12 Turns, all chests were opened.

Ilyana is taking: Discipline, Blue Gem, Ashera Icon, Paragon. Well, that's about it, Stats time!

Mic		19/1	0	26    7	21	15	16	23	11	21		A Sothe
The rest is unknown because I forgot to check them before seizing this time. -__-"

Total turns spent: 117

Well, Mic changes classes and clothes, right in front of pelleas, her comment on it: It feels... Odd...

Sothe is not happy, pelleas must have been taping or something. Pelleas is just wrong.

Edit: Yeah, now it's time for 2-P Nealuchi won't be that hard, his avo is still epic.

EDIT2: Even better run this time, nealuchi's gauge worked with me perfectly, he attacked the beginning dracoknights, went to the middle, was attacked, detransformed on a non-cloud, was attacked, wrath time, Laguz stone ---> Cloud tile. Zeffren and everyone misses, Nealuchi double wraths him, leaving him at 1 freaking Hp. Last turn: Lots of suicide. Noone except Nealuchi was attacked, Leanne got her perfect 80 Exp. =D

Edited by Vicious Sal

Oh shit you're totally right. >_< I forgot, well, that means retrying 1-E I have the ADV save still. :)

Sorry, i totally forgot about it.

Haha, no worries. The only reason I really noticed is because I really wanted to transfer the Speedwing myself for Titania or Mordecai but couldn't because of that rule. The fact that I forgot to transfer Resolve for use by Mordecai frustrates me even further, and 2-3's Speedwing can't be transferred because I can't deploy Marcia. That rule is very annoying.