FE5 0% growths (SSS)

dondon151

At last...

fireemblem5thracia776ro.png

(Man, I could've done chapter 14x just for the hell of it!)

Major thanks to IOS and Nitrodon for coming up with an effective final chapter strategy, and for planning and finding previously successful SSS rank videos from which I shamelessly copied strategies.

The gameplay videos aren't going to be uploaded until I finish my current FE7 project. In the meantime, here's a blooper reel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGwQ_PdmJcs

At first I thought Dondon was crazy to think this could be done but in hindsight, none of the other SSS rank videos really depended on any stats save for MOV so 0% wouldn't be too different from those.. Congrats dood.

Edited by Sirius

Thanks, everyone.

At first I thought Dondon was crazy to think this could be done but in hindsight, none of the other SSS rank videos really depended on any stats save for MOV so 0% wouldn't be too different from those.. Congrats dood.

Yeah, I really wanted to try for a completion without any reliance on movement stars or movement growths. I actually didn't use a movement star in the entire playthrough that didn't involve a staff miss or stealing superfluous stuff.

Whoa. Are you sure this is your favorite Fire Emblem? :P

I actually did the exact same thing, and had it as my favorite FE since then. I'm almost done with it now, thanks to drafting. (Still at the Final Chapter...).