Fire Fantasy - The Tale of Vana'diel

ShinKuma

Fire Fantasy

The Tale of Vana'diel

This is a story of small guild from the Republic of Bastok on a journey to assist their country which turns into a mission to save their homeland.

The story revolves around a man named Xion and his small guild "The Crystal Alliance". Many allies from across the continents of Quon and Mindartia are gathered to face the wrath of a resurrected Shadow Lord.

I am looking for some individuals that are interested in working with me on this project. I have been working on how events go so I have that part and I am currently working maps and was hoping to get some people skilled in the following: story reviewing/revising, graphics, and possibly an additional mapper. If interested please send me a message if you want to help out with this. I will be making progress on what I can for now and if I get help I will gladly get things rolling with this project. Thank you to all who read and any who assist me.

BlazingSoul.png

splice1.png

splice2-1.png

Femalelord-2.png

splice3.png

Edited by Blazing_Soul

Ah, but Soul, you're not depending on anyone, right? :P

And you should get some screenshots up so people will be like "o dis kewl hax maybe i help"

Oh and weren't you too busy to hack, last time we talked? XD

Meh, 3 kinda negative comments above, so here's one nice one: knowing you you'll definitely make this have an awesome plot and make it a great hack, so good luck to you and everything! ^_^

Edited by Luffy

Ah, but Soul, you're not depending on anyone, right? :P

And you should get some screenshots up so people will be like "o dis kewl hax maybe i help"

Oh and weren't you too busy to hack, last time we talked? XD

Meh, 3 kinda negative comments above, so here's one nice one: knowing you you'll definitely make this have an awesome plot and make it a great hack, so good luck to you and everything! ^_^

I depend on no one I'll put up some work in a couple days it's my birthday so I am making the most of it here in Japan. Also Luffy I am tired of coming up with stories and stopping due to work so I am saying screw it and get a team to work on this with now.

I can help with story stuff, but I'm an awful spriter and haven't ever tried to make maps :/

Oh ok then *adds to the list*

I think i can help you with everything but not with scripting the events and my grammar is not perfect just pm me for help with something

Ah another one to add.

Edited by Blazing_Soul