A FE8 hack I've been thinking about...

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Ugh, it pains me to say this, but unfortunately I am going to have to close down this hack. So here's what happened. Somehow, I've lost all my data (please don't ask what happened) and work for this hack, and at this point it just doesn't feel worth reviving. Mainly, what really turned my hopes down was about a day ago I was looking around and I happen to see FlyingAce's channel, and I realized if someone like him couldn't pull himself together and restart a hardly worked on FE8 hack, I don't there is a likely chance that I could. Fortunately, I had my Fire Emblem: The Fate of Magvel work and data saved somewhere else, so that shouldn't be much of a problem. I am truly sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this hack.

• 2 weeks later...

No need to give up. I had to start from scratch as well because of an unexpected error, but i'm still pushing. Just give it a break for awhile and come back to it when you're ready.

EDIT: do you really not have anything stored anywhere, even if it's old data sitting in your recycle bin?

Edited by Claude_C_Kenny

No need to give up. I had to start from scratch as well because of an unexpected error, but i'm still pushing. Just give it a break for awhile and come back to it when you're ready.

EDIT: do you really not have anything stored anywhere, even if it's old data sitting in your recycle bin?

I know what you're saying and I would totally but I feel like I don't want to work on 2 FE8 hacks. I couldn't find any of my work when I went to look for it, don't know if I ever will. I know you of most people wanted this hack and I am truly sorry but in the end there was nothing I could do. There was almost nothing to rely on, no work, no passion, no results. Again I am really sorry for this, but recently beem thinking of an FE7 hack after playing Dream of Five and Tactics Universe, and it made me think about if I wanted to do something like that. I'll still be doing Fate of Magvel, but I have been deeply considering a FE7 hack, but I don't know if I will do one yet.

I know what you're saying and I would totally but I feel like I don't want to work on 2 FE8 hacks. I couldn't find any of my work when I went to look for it, don't know if I ever will. I know you of most people wanted this hack and I am truly sorry but in the end there was nothing I could do. There was almost nothing to rely on, no work, no passion, no results. Again I am really sorry for this, but recently beem thinking of an FE7 hack after playing Dream of Five and Tactics Universe, and it made me think about if I wanted to do something like that. I'll still be doing Fate of Magvel, but I have been deeply considering a FE7 hack, but I don't know if I will do one yet.

That sucks. If I wasn't having my own troubles, i'd offer to help you. I mean, maybe I still could here and there between my own work, but if you're really gonna drop it, I understand.

That sucks. If I wasn't having my own troubles, i'd offer to help you. I mean, maybe I still could here and there between my own work, but if you're really gonna drop it, I understand.

Don't worry about man, I've seen some of the stuff you've been dealing with in the Events question thread, and I have to say that's some really tough stuff you are working with. Thank you for understanding.

• 2 weeks later...