I'm sooo annoyed of him! >:(

RNG Princess

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in my day, furbies were cute and not violent little monsters :(.

Change your name to Gremlin.

Look, I try to be nice to old people, since you've obviously been around a while, but I don't take that kind of insult lightly.

lol whats with all the silly responses???

you are all just adorable and made me think of this

tumblr_l8pxdrzxjv1qcd28l.jpg

I talked to Teddy today and he had a black eye I actually felt bad :sob: but he apologized to me and I couldn't help but forgive him. :3

Congratulations. You're life is now a shoujo manga.

Sorry if this sounds big brother-ish, but I don't think you have any business being with him. Just his attitude and emotional abusiveness should set off tons of alarms.

This Aaron guy sounds like a nice guy who's trying to protect you. Don't be a cliche'd shoujo manga! Fall for him now instead of the final episode!

Um, anyway.....

Don't resort to violence. Talk to him about it and be direct. Like someone said, he may be completely unaware of how he's acting and even why it's bad. If he understands, then things may change and you may be get a decent human being out of him after all. If not, just ignore him and ditch him. He isn't worth the trouble.

Aaron is too much of a player :/ i'll never ever give him a chance! He'd cheat on me with other girls then my name would be SilverKnight_Astrid instead of Queen_Elincia

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I talked to Teddy today and he had a black eye I actually felt bad :sob: but he apologized to me and I couldn't help but forgive him. :3

Ouch. I guess the suggestions to stop the fight came a bit too late...

Aaron is too much of a player :/ i'll never ever give him a chance! He'd cheat on me with other girls then my name would be SilverKnight_Astrid instead of Queen_Elincia

Despite all of his faults, I'm pretty sure Makalov never cheated on Astrid.

He never asked both RF and Tangerine out... At the same time.

That does not sound very intelligent...

Edited by Radiant Dragon

:D

Queen Elincia wasn't exactly lucky in love, though. He just ditched her in favour of a guy rather than a girl.

Makalov never cheated on Astrid either. At least, I don't think he ever did.