FE6 Support Library crap. Is it worth it?

shadowofchaos

I've actually more or less finished the FE6 Support Library, and I'm re-recording Roy's, Lilina's, and a few pairings I ship to be up to the "standards" I set after I got more experience editing and recording these things.

Here's the question, should I bother redoing all of them, being the perfectionist I am? I mean, some of them have really fast text, etc, which I want to redo, but seeing as how there's a total of 137 videos, I don't think I want to redo ALL of them.

For example, this one goes pretty fast with text. A little too fast IMHO. And the context of their convo when they're on the same map a few steps away from where they were doesn't make sense. XD

Support Example

And THIS one has my FREAKY opinion from last year all over it. I technically ship Eli x Nini now... TECHNICALLY.

Another Support

So yeah, what do you people think?

Here's the ideal type one I've settled with:

Nice speed, lol different maps (not required), but the speed for you guys to read it is on par. (And different music conforming to the mood, XD)

And actually, what I want in the back of my mind is to include... maybe a link to the playlist on the mainsite? XD. I can dream can't I?

Edited by shadowofchaos