YAAAAAY PARTY!!!

Freohr Datia

After last trimester (we have trimesters) I totally expected my Cumulative GPA to go down because of this one class where we had to work on computers but we had more people than computers so I thought this would give me around a D or F cause I almost never got on. Not too assertive =D ... But maybe the teacher understood what happened because I got my grade report thingy and my GPA went UP!!! I got a pretty good grade in that class.

So I'm happy so I wanna celebrate and jump around for joy!!! =D Cause my GPA's been moving up every single trimester ever since the very first year I was in high school!!! I'm so glad my rising streak hasn't been broken yet!

Also though starting this year we got a very easy grading scale (90, 80, 70, 60) and before then the scale was very hard. According to my brother GPA is based off of grade, not percentage, which I guess I can see how. But anyway, since our grading scale is so much easier it'll make getting a higher GPA easier too!

But I'm in my last trimester of my last year so it won't be going much higher than it already in the end. It'll make raising it that much easier though!

Oh I'm done now. =]

Nightmare x Shota

Since that sounds just dirty enough...

I know you're into BoydXUlki but there's crack pairings and there's what the fuck are you even talking about pairings.

I mean I know Nightmare loves me and all and that he's a Hextator minus the bad luck (god tier) but

Edited by The Shota