FE4 All-Subs AAAA Ranked Run Attempt

Daisy has Prayer, which for any experienced player means an auto-win in the arena as long as you plan it right. However, this will make it harder to distribute money to your other characters. I, too, am more curious about generation 2 than 1.

I'm following, but I'm really interested primarily in the second gen and how you'll use the subs. Some of those guys are so shitty that I'm not sure how they're going to get experience. Finishing maps isn't going to be a problem (really, turns don't seem a problem with a Celice/Aless/Leaf blitz in the last two chapters like Balc and the Nico run did), but getting all the subs to a good spot might be, especially with the weapon bottlenecks. Patty's hard even with good inheritance; trying to use Daisy will be like... yeah. Well, at least there's the Sleep Sword.

Prayer abuse or Sleep abuse is the only way I see Laylea and Daisy being able to make it through the whole arena. Acquiring the funds necessary to make the expensive purchases for either method is the more difficult task. I might have to sacrifice some turns. BUT they do work without fail. For Prayer abuse, Shield/Barrier Ring + Defender/Barrier Sword should blow through the arena easily. Sleep Sword just requires an Iron/Broken Sword and a LOT of patience. Yeah, and Laylea needs the Prayer Sword.

Luckily, it's only two units and the other subs are more serviceable.

Edited by SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre

Prayer abuse or Sleep abuse is the only way I see Laylea and Daisy being able to make it through the whole arena. Acquiring the funds necessary to make the expensive purchases for either method is the more difficult task. I might have to sacrifice some turns. BUT they do work without fail. For Prayer abuse, Shield/Barrier Ring + Defender/Barrier Sword should blow through the arena easily. Sleep Sword just requires an Iron/Broken Sword and a LOT of patience. Yeah, and Laylea needs the Prayer Sword.

Luckily, it's only two units and the other subs are more serviceable.

Doesn't that subtract from dumping gold into your staff users, though? And obviously, juggling around the Elite Ring would become a lot more difficult too.

Doesn't that subtract from dumping gold into your staff users, though? And obviously, juggling around the Elite Ring would become a lot more difficult too.

I'm not expecting most of the units to be able to do juggling--I like to call it cycling, but w/e--until Chapter 9. Juggling is more dependent on how well the unit receiving the Elite Ring clears the arena. Besides, if Daisy or whoever has the Bargain ring has other rings and bracelets on them, those other bracelets can be bought and sold as I please, which then gives me more control over exactly how much I want to give to other units.

I'm probably going to send Daisy to save the village west of Darna for the Shield Ring. Laylea is getting the Barrier Sword for this run, mainly because I've never gotten and used it before. :D:

The more expensive staves aren't going to be available to me until Chapter 9 anyway.