If you could change one thing about this game...

As militaristic as the Daein citizens seem to be, I'm surprised they didn't hang Pelleas for impersonating the King's son, even though it wasn't his fault. I was certainly waiting for it. :o

he was protected by the Priestess of Dawn.

no one would go against the Saviour of Daein

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I would change about this game:

While keeping the current system, revamp the supports to have a great deal more personal content, like older ones, and then install a support library for RD, not just PoR.

Of course, that would have simply made the wait for the game excessively long, as that would be a lot of writing for a lot of people... last I counted, there were 72 playable units, so they would have needed to write a full-blown support convo for each character for any combination with any of the other 71 characters. That's 213 support conversations per character... at least there's a good reason for the content nerf.

That would be sweet but he can't remember in the end he leaves to go to lands unknown probably whatever land Hatari is in. I know Hatari in on tellius but is is in northern tellius not middle

Why can't she give Crimia to Renning and run away to new lands with Ike.

FE endings aren't typically epic.

In the average FE two-game saga...

Game that comes first chronologically: Has ending that previews/foreshadows next game

Game that comes second chronologically: Resolves main conflict that often is started by events in first game

No epicness needed.

Online vs. play, for starters.

I personally liked the Creature Campaign in Sacred Stones and wouldn't mind seeing that return, so long as it was PURELY after the game was over. Being able to level up outside of the main plot ruined the difficulty of that game, so that was kind of stupid, but as an after-game deal, it'd be pretty awesome. Especially for Radiant Dawn, because there is an awful lot of units that you'll never use. It'd be nice to feel like there was a point to half of them.

That brings me to my next point. Get rid of the worthless units, or give them a few maps where you can actually level them to be decent. Tormod, Murarim, and Vika are the biggest culprits. Murarim and Vika can't gain more than a single XP from anything they kill in the first chapters, and because of that, are massively, massively underleveled when they FINALLY rejoin later in the game. They aren't the only ones, though. Fiona didn't see a single ounce of play time for me except in Part 3 when they allow you to use all of your units, and because they didn't earlier in the game, she was still level 9 and died instantly. Half the Laguz units are pointless because of Caineghis, Tibarn, Naesalla, and Nailah. You guys have to admit, there's not a point to any of the other Laguz units save maybe Skrimir and Ranulf. They never gain any XP because the XP gains for Laguz units are broken, they are exceptionally weak when they aren't transformed, and even when they are, they only last a round or two before you have to run them away to let their Transformation gauge recharge. None of the other FE games were QUITE as bad, although I understand the concept of a Jeigan unit. There might be a few guys not worth using, but it's not because their playtime is so limited that they don't ever get the opportunity to be good.

I personally liked the Creature Campaign in Sacred Stones and wouldn't mind seeing that return, so long as it was PURELY after the game was over. Being able to level up outside of the main plot ruined the difficulty of that game, so that was kind of stupid, but as an after-game deal, it'd be pretty awesome. Especially for Radiant Dawn, because there is an awful lot of units that you'll never use. It'd be nice to feel like there was a point to half of them.

That brings me to my next point. Get rid of the worthless units, or give them a few maps where you can actually level them to be decent. Tormod, Murarim, and Vika are the biggest culprits. Murarim and Vika can't gain more than a single XP from anything they kill in the first chapters, and because of that, are massively, massively underleveled when they FINALLY rejoin later in the game. They aren't the only ones, though. Fiona didn't see a single ounce of play time for me except in Part 3 when they allow you to use all of your units, and because they didn't earlier in the game, she was still level 9 and died instantly. Half the Laguz units are pointless because of Caineghis, Tibarn, Naesalla, and Nailah. You guys have to admit, there's not a point to any of the other Laguz units save maybe Skrimir and Ranulf. They never gain any XP because the XP gains for Laguz units are broken, they are exceptionally weak when they aren't transformed, and even when they are, they only last a round or two before you have to run them away to let their Transformation gauge recharge. None of the other FE games were QUITE as bad, although I understand the concept of a Jeigan unit. There might be a few guys not worth using, but it's not because their playtime is so limited that they don't ever get the opportunity to be good.

*Adds as Friend*

not unless the maps were relatively decent/custom.

Good idea. I still like the challenge of Trial Maps though.

They never gain any XP because the XP gains for Laguz units are broken, they are exceptionally weak when they aren't transformed, and even when they are, they only last a round or two before you have to run them away to let their Transformation gauge recharge.

...and thus Olivi Grass, Laguz Stones, and Laguz Gems.

Half the Laguz units are pointless because of Caineghis, Tibarn, Naesalla, and Nailah.

The other ones can be useful when you need them, plus, the aren't EXP suckers like the Royals. I know personal experience doesn't affect the average, but I had a badass Lyre that I used more than I used some of the Royals.

Using non-royal laguz is fun, and using one that you trained to be good just feels better and can be very useful, like my Vika on my last playthrough that capped everything but luck.

as long as it remained with only the bosses having Mastery skills, im fine with that idea.

yeah good point. I don't want some random swordmaster to have wrath and come back when he's low on health to kill someone