I love the FE4 arena

Paperblade

Switched, Patty sucks too much and Reserve with or without Elite has a trivial difference

I would think the purpose of Lex/Sylvia is to get Elite onto Leen rather than Corple. Although I suppose Patty probably needs Elite herself.

I would think the purpose of Lex/Sylvia is to get Elite onto Leen rather than Corple. Although I suppose Patty probably needs Elite herself.

Leen has a much easier time getting other EXP methinks... Mine was like Level 25.

It also means Faval hits Level 28 from the arena alone >_>

It's not a bad idea actually. Sylvia/Lex allows for Sleep Sword/Ambush combo if you so care. Also if you're going to use Corpul, you pretty much want Elite on him so he can gain his levels as fast as possible and he might get some decent defense out of it. Plus it frees up an Elite Ring for someone else.

Or, I dunno, we can just get Sharlow. I just finished a run where I paired everyone except Sylvia, and I can honestly say I like Sharlow more than Corple. Only problem is he needs like 15-20k from Patty and a Warp staff or two to spam to promote.

Though Leen is so much better than Laylea. I can't use her Charisma cause she gets one shotted by everyone and their mother, and even with Aless as her lover didn't get the Knight and Leg Ring until chapter 10. Plus I had to shove civilians down her throat like candy to level. And she can't clear anything without the Prayer Ring.

Though Leen is so much better than Laylea. I can't use her Charisma cause she gets one shotted by everyone and their mother, and even with Aless as her lover didn't get the Knight and Leg Ring until chapter 10. Plus I had to shove civilians down her throat like candy to level. And she can't clear anything without the Prayer Ring.

Never had trouble using her Charisma.

@Bold: Prayer Sword is C ranked.

Or, I dunno, we can just get Sharlow. I just finished a run where I paired everyone except Sylvia, and I can honestly say I like Sharlow more than Corple. Only problem is he needs like 15-20k from Patty and a Warp staff or two to spam to promote.

Well yeah, but if you're going to pair Sylvia up, might as well do it with Lex.

Dancers are actually pretty easy to shield. If durability is a problem, pick up a Barrier Sword. But I agree, it is a little difficult to raise her money to get her both the Knight AND Leg Rings. Although giving her Aless for a lover and giving him the Thief Bracelet does make it easier....

Chapter 9, most of 8, and the Final have dozens of javelins, so moving people around to guard her from everywhere isn't easy.

I shoved most of the 8 civilians down her and Patty, and gave her all of both groups of chapter 10 civilians.

LEX IS NOT JUST SOMETHING TO BE USED FOR HIS PARAGON SKILL!!!

Okay. Hero axe utility. And maybe sperm donator.

RANKED MEANS NOTHING TO ME AT ALL!!! IT'S JUST SOMETHING TO DRIVE ALL OF YOU INSANE BY SHOWING OFF YOUR RTS SKILLS TO YOUTUBE AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT!!! WHAT DOES THAT EVEN GET YOU!?!? NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I SHALL NOT STOOP TO YOUR LEVELS! I LIKE THE WAY I PLAY WITH SAVE STATES AND PLOT STRUCTURE, AND NOT ONE OF YOU PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

We can tell you to stop trolling.

And to shut up. Seriously, don't diss other people's playstyles. We're not all going to get down to your level.

Also none of the kids can use axes. Leaf doesn't count.

Lex is still amazing in first generation.

Edited by Hawk King Tibarn

RANKED MEANS NOTHING TO ME AT ALL!!! IT'S JUST SOMETHING TO DRIVE ALL OF YOU INSANE BY SHOWING OFF YOUR RTS SKILLS TO YOUTUBE AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT!!! WHAT DOES THAT EVEN GET YOU!?!? NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I SHALL NOT STOOP TO YOUR LEVELS! I LIKE THE WAY I PLAY WITH SAVE STATES AND PLOT STRUCTURE, AND NOT ONE OF YOU PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

You're the fella who would tell someone to send Altenna to deal a measly 1-4 damage to Arion and risk getting her killed for no reason. You don't even calculate damage dealt before charging into battle.

And good fucking god, it's insulting to have some ignorant wannabe know-it-all act like he KNOWS everything when he doesn't.

Edited by Canadiens de Montreal

I can't even come up with a comprehensive post to reply to this stupidity. Either I would be saying something I already did, or I would make some smartass but probably witty comment. Both would be appropiate, but I'm going to do neither. Instead, I hit the report button. I hope you get banned soon.

You're the fella who would tell someone to send Altenna to deal a measly 1-4 damage to Arion and risk getting her killed for no reason. You don't even calculate damage dealt before charging into battle.

And good fucking god, it's insulting to have some ignorant wannabe know-it-all act like he KNOWS everything when he doesn't.

Actually, I think the Gae Bolg can do more than that. I just want her to get the killing blow for the experience.

...I hate it when a website hates me...

Actually, I think the Gae Bolg can do more than that. I just want her to get the killing blow for the experience.

...I hate it when a website hates me...

She's one of the easiest to train units, but whatever.

It's a risky affair using her to kill Arion without Celice+Charisma units since she needs as much hit as possible.

I just like making kills that have slight plot relevance in them.

...Meh, I'm just a canon fanboy, so whatever...

There's nothing wrong with setting self-imposed challenges to improve your gaming experience, but you shouldn't expect the others to do the same.

Although giving her Aless for a lover and giving him the Thief Bracelet does make it easier....

That isn't going to help much since they don't actually pair up till near the end of the game. Around the Final Chapter by the Scorpio army, I believe.