I love the FE4 arena

Paperblade

A Levin!Corple would manage but I have to admit Leen really is a surprise. How could Johan fail? He has the power of love on his side!

If you've played FE4 you would =(

Besides that I've gone through it twice all the way? k, bro.

It's still not particularly funny :(

CORPUL doing better than those others in an Arena is hilarious though it makes sense since he gets Prayer from his mother and if the RNG is "Lady Luck", Prayer is the guy that screws her to distract her from her blind fury.. Anyway, how the hell did HANNIBAL make it?

Edited by Sirius

CORPUL doing better than those others in an Arena is hilarious though it makes sense since he gets Prayer from his mother and if the RNG is "Lady Luck", Prayer is the guy that screws her to distract her from her blind fury.. Anyway, how the hell did HANNIBAL make it?

Same way Leen and Patty did. Ambush + Sleep Sword.

A Levin!Corple would manage but I have to admit Leen really is a surprise. How could Johan fail? He has the power of love on his side!

Inflation.

What chapter is this? If it's the last one I'm not there yet. If it's anything else, Johan must've gotten unlucky, because mine wiped the floor with all 7 opponents in every chapter thus far.

For me it's amusing to have Arthur killed, then re-enter and score an automatic critical due to Wrath. Sort of defeats the purpose of coming back with 1 HP instead of dying.

Fin and Nanna too? HOW COME?

Do you pretty much always leave them unused or something? Because my Fin was one of my versatile unit as he dodges like crazy, and there's also brave lance. And Nanna too, though it depends on her father, but still...

Edited by kasumi

What chapter is this? If it's the last one I'm not there yet. If it's anything else, Johan must've gotten unlucky, because mine wiped the floor with all 7 opponents in every chapter thus far.

For me it's amusing to have Arthur killed, then re-enter and score an automatic critical due to Wrath. Sort of defeats the purpose of coming back with 1 HP instead of dying.

Last arena has plenty of swords...and the final arena enemy in it is like the Thieffighter from Gen 1, except his class is much more ridiculous.

Last chapter, and the last opponent is basically Alvis with an Earth Sword. :awesome:

ikrTiltyu<3