(FE9 & 10) FE Tellius Draft

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that Eclipse. Anyway, I'll take Nolan and Mia. I changed my mind back to what I had originally decided.

>_> Wow, nice. She was going to be my next pick.

Give me Edward I guess.

Edited by Xander

He is a good candidate for a Speedwings, at least in RD.

Quite true. You just need to be sure to send the 2-3 Speedwing back so it will be available in 2-E. Due to his crazy Speed gain for me, I'm sitting at 4-E on my current draft with an unused Speedwing (other 2 went to Mordecai and Skrimir) because everyone that matters (aka not Micaiah, Sothe, Laura, Kurthnaga) has either capped or is Volke and should cap naturally anyway.

Give it to Marcia before the chapter is over, or make sure whoever gets it has a full inventory, and sends it to the convoy.

Sending it back is best so it can be used in the base. Also, I don't know if you're employing the rule where you can only deploy draftees, but if you are, only one person drafts Marcia.

I'm really shocked by the fact that no one choose the only Heron in both games so I think it's time that is rectified. That means my first pick will be the premiere dancer Reyson. Next will be the sickly little mage Ilyana, and her absolutely outrageous availability between both games.