(FE9 & 10) FE Tellius Draft

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when you say the objective is to get the lowest turncount possible, do you mean combined turncounts of radiant dawn and PoR, or are we counting them separately?

So when you say the objective is to get the lowest turncount possible, do you mean combined turncounts of radiant dawn and PoR, or are we counting them separately?

Combined I would assume

Yes, the combined turncount.

Perfect timing eclipse, I was just about to leave. I'll take Nailah. I'm also going to call NTNP winning this. Both Jill and Reyson? He's going to have a huge lead over everyone who's not paperblade after the PoR turncounts.

Well my early game in PoR could use a little support, so I think adding Gatrie to the team might be a good idea. I'll have to decide if the tank deserves the boots (or Reyson) depending on how useful he is. My second pick was really difficult actually, but in the end I'll choose Lethe. I know I might regret this later, but she's probably my best choice for PoR and give me someone for part 2 RD.

Considering this is at least half of a PoR draft, the fact that Makalov is still around is just not acceptable. I'll take the last paladin onto my team, and make sure that he and his obscenely creepy looking hair are no longer forgotten. Secondly I'll take the man that thinks he can fight like ten men, ten very little men that are probably half drunk and all full of crazy. Devdan/Danved, it looks like it's time for you both to be the man and stab things like your dark little heart desires.

Edited by NTNP