(FE9 & 10) FE Tellius Draft

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily, this isn't S ranking, so no funds hysteria, I'll be paying a lot.

Volke may come forth.

Tellius doesn't have rankings anyway. Not to mention that an S ranked draft would likely be impossible. Although I could see a draft for FE7 in which drafters compete for the highest number of Tactician stars.

!!

Idea?

Although I could see a draft for FE7 in which drafters compete for the highest number of Tactician stars.

!!

Idea?

That does sound interesting, and would prove a nice change of pace from always 'get the lowest turncount'.

Another qq I thought of, say I reach endgame on PoR. Can I use bexp to max out Geoffrey and Lucia, even though I didn't draft them?

Actually, no. It wouldn't be fair to those who drafted them. Unless everyone else thinks it should be okay?

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Actually, no. It wouldn't be fair to those who drafted them. Unless everyone else thinks it should be okay?

As it is now, the rules technically allow it:

- Once you reach Endgame, you may use your left-over BEXP to get units you want to transfer to level 20.

I always assumed you could give undrafted units things like BEXP and stat boosters if you wanted, there was just rarely a good reason to do so.

As far as this goes, it's arguable. The people who drafted them would still be avoiding the penalties while others don't, but they don't get as much benefit from transferring if everyone who needs to take the penalty also gets the transfer.

So it's come down to this already... Well since he's the only endgame royal left I suppose the king of lions wouldn't be a horrible choice so let's see Cain prove himself king of the RD endgame! After 7 playthroughs of PoR, I've never actually seriously used Bastian. I suppose it's time that I find out how bad he really is. Oh well, at least in PoR endgame he can use some of the high powered spells that fall into my lap that Ilyana can't use and in RD he'll be a free physics user.

As it is now, the rules technically allow it:

That's true...

Either way, I think it's fairer to only let people transfer units they've drafted. If I'm in the minority though, I have no problem allowing it. It's not a big deal either way.

I'm personally against allowing stat transfers of non drafted units. Oddly enough I doubt anyone would really benefit from it in the long run (since it would still eat half your BEXP to raise Geoffrey even with paragon), but it seems like a way around the spirit of the draft somehow.

I figured you guys wouldn't want it allowed, as your teams are pretty much going to clobber everyone elses already, but I guess I can't argue with majority rule.