I have a guestion about Final Fantasy 6

You're too old to be vulnerable.

Generally I would agree with you. But if you had to take even a step in my shoes you understand why I am the way I am. I guess I probably shouldn't feed into the bs of a 13 year old little chinese punk who thinks hes a girl, but I guess when your dying and had virtually everything you worked your ass off for taken away from you because of a disease you were born with just didn't know about for 20 years until it was to late.... its bound to make you a bit more sensentive.

Of course one would say why do you bother going on forums if you can't handle it? Well this is probably the only forum I've ever been on where people are just blatently rude because they get off on it. Unfortunitally for me I'm an FE fan and this is the best the web has to offer.

Yeah I'm 24 but my life civil/social/working life was stripped from me when I was 19. Happy now?

*blatantly snipped*

Well this is probably the only forum I've ever been on where people are just blatently rude because they get off on it.

This is the only part that offends me. This place is downright NICE compared to a good big chunk of the internet that I've associated myself with.

Generally I would agree with you. But if you had to take even a step in my shoes you understand why I am the way I am. I guess I probably shouldn't feed into the bs of a 13 year old little chinese punk who thinks hes a girl, but I guess when your dying and had virtually everything you worked your ass off for taken away from you because of a disease you were born with just didn't know about for 20 years until it was to late.... its bound to make you a bit more sensentive.

Of course one would say why do you bother going on forums if you can't handle it? Well this is probably the only forum I've ever been on where people are just blatently rude because they get off on it. Unfortunitally for me I'm an FE fan and this is the best the web has to offer.

Yeah I'm 24 but my life civil/social/working life was stripped from me when I was 19. Happy now?

You're reproducing your offline issues online out of your own volition. And most of the bullying you see either exists only inside your mind, or is directly derived from your reactions to imaginary slights.

Hi, TheEnd.

Hey Rody.

Edited by TheEnd

Really? No where do I see an argument. I made a suggestion that guy who made the OP inquired about. And the next two posts were essentially uselessly condesending the subject of suggestion, then I pointed out why I suggested it because they didn't get it the first time. I don't understand the point of taunting me, its almost like you want an arguement. I could just report you for flamebaiting but it would likely get ignored. So *shrugs* I guess I'll guess I'll just go back to my life, and you can go back to taking candy from children cuz you have nothing better to do.

And then the posts after that involved you being so fucking defensive over it. Does that sound familiar? Reminds you of any point in time last year, in the RD section?

Also, that was a pathetic attempt at flaming.

Alright then, you just fucking crossed the line. You claim that you've had some terminal illness since you were what, 4? (Though by my calculations and your statement that you've had it for 20 years I'll assume that means you had it at the age of -19), and what is THAT supposed to invoke? Pity? NO. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not going to suddenly forgive your retardedness because you've got an excuse for it now. Hell, your behaviour doesn't reflect that of a 24-year old person (which you claim to be) who's dying (which you claim as well), but more like that of someone who's realised, all of a sudden, that everyone still hates him!

Also, interestingly, you say that we are "blatently rude because [we] get off on it" (sp). Yet you still came back. And you still are here. If you hate us that much, then why do you stay? You obviously dislike the community, and anything you need to find on this site does NOT require the goddamn /forums behind the address bar.

Also, that's a pretty nice quote you put there. Thanks, it's going to be a constant reminder that there are people who actually act like idiots IRL not because they want to, but because they are.

<i>

And then the posts after that involved you being so fucking defensive over it. Does that sound familiar? Reminds you of any point in time last year, in the RD section?

Also, that was a pathetic attempt at flaming.

Alright then, you just fucking crossed the line. You claim that you've had some terminal illness since you were what, 4? (Though by my calculations and your statement that you've had it for 20 years I'll assume that means you had it at the age of -19), and what is THAT supposed to invoke? Pity? NO. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not going to suddenly forgive your retardedness because you've got an excuse for it now. Hell, your behaviour doesn't reflect that of a 24-year old person (which you claim to be) who's dying (which you claim as well), but more like that of someone who's realised, all of a sudden, that everyone still hates him!

Also, interestingly, you say that we are "blatently rude because [we] get off on it" (sp). Yet you still came back. And you still are here. If you hate us that much, then why do you stay? You obviously dislike the community, and anything you need to find on this site does NOT require the goddamn /forums behind the address bar.

Also, that's a pretty nice quote you put there. Thanks, it's going to be a constant reminder that there are people who actually act like idiots IRL not because they want to, but because they are.

</i>

Well, you're a vial of nothing!!!

Edited by Super FE3 Player