Once more! LP: Might and Magic 7

Integrity

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote Speed to Augustine unless Bal is over 50 points behind him there. Which is...unlikely. Assuming Augustine gets the speed, give Bal a few ... Purple? barrels. Luck to whomever of those doesn't get the speed.

So, we're hostile to;

Archers hanging around Sedgwick

Celestian Angels

Bracadans?

The upper level of Warlocks...somewhere

Deyja Outskirts

So, we're hostile to;

Archers hanging around Sedgwick

Celestian Angels

Bracadans?

The upper level of Warlocks...somewhere

Deyja Outskirts

All due to no fault of our own. s'not like we specifically MURDERED people or anything.

That's a pretty good idea, except it's still illegal and we'd have to serve time.

I mean, seriously! 'Ironfist', you know, I thought the title was, like, ironical or some shit, y'know? And now Heaven's tryin' to kill us because of all this! I mean, really!

We're working towards an end here, so the questions laid out:
Endgame+? Anything I should do after hitting the end dungeon? Just say it, no matter how kooky.
Next game to LP? It's gonna be over this weekend or early this week, depending on Endgame+ requests.

Endgame+. Defeat that badass dragon. Revert to Light-side save, do that.

Next idea:

I love the hell out of Quest for Glory 4: Shadows of Darkness. It was seriously one of my favorite games ever, growing up. I do not know how well it would lend to LP, and you probably do not own. Failing that, there is a free, officially blessed, available by download on the internet, fan-made VGA update to one of the earlier entries in the series, replacing the text-parser with the point and click system. Quest for Glory II.

mnm7.jpg

You were saying, Furet?

Okay, I'll continue with a Lightside run and murdering two of a town and killing that dragon.

Do you want me to carry the Lightside save all the way to the end (through Xenofex and the Lincoln) or just to the route merge?

Aaaaagh

Our HUD used to be that bright?! It bliiiiinds usssssss

To the end, says I! Let us break the WORLD!

AGAIN!

Edited by Furetchen

As promised.

Now, as I line up to not record until later in the day, does anybody remember the last three Arcomage games I had to play after the route split? I remember Celeste and the Pit and then we missed ~one more~. Was it Avlee?

I could have swore you were going to bust into quoting The Big Lebowski there. "This is what happens, Larry, when you fuck a stranger in the ass."

Also, for the record, great job on the bonus missions. Very enjoyable.

Edited by Balcerzak

What in the fuck.

I recorded an episode like a good boy yesterday and it errored out TWICE during last night's upload.

No update today kids :(

Furetchen's eyes widen, all sanity lost with rage and fear, as his lip trembles with fury...at last he opens his maw, and screams the lullaby that kills the world.

Furetchen's eyes widen, all sanity lost with rage and fear, as his lip trembles with fury...at last he opens his maw, and screams the lullaby that kills the world.

:lol:

As an aside, since I was just going to ask with the video: how the hell should I name these gaiden videos?