Trails in the Sky FC/SC Spoiler Thread

VincentASM

While this looks like an unusually early announcement... the Sora no Kiseki FC version I played already had a SC trailer. But since we know Falcom sometimes updates their releases in a relevant way (for instance, I played FC without voice acting; the Vista version, however, had voices, like the PSP port), I might have downloaded a later version...

Oh yeah, IIRC that occured because the decision to split FC and SC was made pretty early on; I believe the SC trailer is in all the versions. I guess it's safe to say that we're in a very similar situation with Zero and Ao, although I heard the ending of Zero isn't much of a cliffhanger compared to FC's.

Well, Crossbell is a disputed territory after all. But I wouldn't be too hopeful about Kloe, unless we get a full-blown war rolling...

That's what I'm worried about. The second part mostly o__o

I dunno, I get this feeling that Olivier's appearance is only going to be the beginning of things. Actually, I'm not sure if details from that last Dengeki were revealed, but here are so apparent quotes that I'm thinking of.

Since this game's setting won't be restricted to just Crossbell, his appearance is only natural. Additionally, there are sure to be many other characters like him who appear because of changes in the setting.
Estelle and Joshua's whereabouts are largely unknown. Following the story's progress, characters from Trails in the Sky are sure to make an appearance, but they won't be saving the world like Cassius; Crossbell city's problem will be resolved by Crossbell's citizens. So even though this game will have a deep link with TTS characters, this link is still limited.

Not sure if they're legit, the current scans are way too blurry to read.

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic