Super Thracia hack released

VincentASM

Yes, it's still there. No idea how to access it, though. The children are enemies, so they won't open that door. And nothing happens if I open it ( I even had Sara wait there and got nothing ). Hopefully someone else can shed some light to this

Maybe Ishtar has something to do with it?

Anyway for those curious on who to use to recruit Lawson, the Paladin in 16A, you need Sheeda. Another recruitment confirmed for the slut.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway for those curious on who to use to recruit Lawson, the Paladin in 16A, you need Sheeda. Another recruitment confirmed for the slut.

No wonder she went to Jugdral, Marth must of exiled her! First Ogma, Navarre and Roger, now all these characters too?

Seriously though, Shiida seems to be a must use unit if you want to recruit everyone.

Edited by Hawk King Tibarn

No wonder she went to Jugdral! First Ogma, Navarre and Roger, now all these characters too?

Only Boyce and Lawson. To be fair in Lawson's case, he is a boss from FE2 and his face reminds me of Roger a bit. The blue armor doesn't help either.

Sheeda's just great all around since she flies. Wouldn't call her my MVP, but she's definitely useful. Karin's better, but using both is something I'd suggest. If you have the patience, train Eda too.

Edited by Dio

Only Boyce and Lawson. To be fair in Lawson's case, he is a boss from FE2 and his face reminds me of Roger a bit. The blue armor doesn't help either.

I thought she recruited Kleine too, or am I remembering wrong.

Yuri

Say, are the returning characters similar to their roles in Vanilla FE5?

Edited by Hawk King Tibarn

I thought she recruited Kleine too, or am I remembering wrong.

Yuri

Say, are the returning characters similar to their roles in Vanilla FE5?

Aine does. They come in the same chapter, though.

I guess so. Some characters switched places around a bit though. Galzus replaces Conomore while Misha and Amalda switched places.

Edited by Dio

I wouldn't be surprised if it was positive. I mean, you lose 3 characters early in the game, then you don't recruit the knights under Selphina. I know FE5 had a maximum limit for the number of characters (I think 48), so by cutting the six mentionned earlier you can likely have a few more. I was notably able to recruit Lawson, who replaces Eyrios, without killing Olwen too.

Edited by Dio

About Ishtar

Olwen manages to get Ishtar to join. Now to try beating the chapter and try to get that Kia staff before everything kills me horribly in many different ways

I just tried recruit her with Aless / Sara / Patty and I got nothing. Since I went to the B route, I don't have Amalda. I just hope it's not either Olwen or Fred, since I didn't train them ( or Linoan, for that matter ).

Also, a Baron spawns above the throne with the Kia Staff. I forgot which turn he spawned, however. My guess is around turn 10.

Also, yes, both Galzus and Misha are recruitable in the same playthrough. Though the chapter can cause huge amounts of pain.

Edited by Gh86

About Ishtar

Olwen manages to get Ishtar to join. Now to try beating the chapter and try to get that Kia staff before everything kills me horribly in many different ways

Also, yes, both Galzus and Misha are recruitable in the same playthrough. Though the chapter can cause huge amounts of pain.

Figures.

By playing this hack, we already knew we would get a lot of pain. I say BRING IT!

Figures.

By playing this hack, we already knew we would get a lot of pain. I say BRING IT!

This time you're dealing with...

Half a dozen Dragon Knights with 100% re-action rate spawning around the main castle each turn.

EDIT

Anybody want to contributes to the Super Thracia FAQ on the wiki (I haven't started the page yet)?

Edited by VincentASM

This time you're dealing with...

Half a dozen Dragon Knights with 100% re-action rate spawning around the main castle each turn.

EDIT

Anybody want to contributes to the Super Thracia FAQ on the wiki (I haven't started the page yet)?

Lovely.

I wouldn't mind. Currently I'm gathering data on the bases and boss stats of everyone though. I have screens until both route 17's.

[spoiler=Kia Staff ( Again )]

It seems that the Baron that spawns above the throne doesn't carry the Kia Staff, but a Return staff. That might explain why it changed to a Warp Staff when I traded with him. Still, no idea how to get the Kia staff ( I've tried using Eine to open the door, got nothing ), so no 24x yet. I might just hack it into my inventory :/

Well, I wussed out and ended up going the B route, I'll try the A route on my inevitable possibly less painful second playthrough (with more Asvel, Eine and Marty favouring and actual Boyce and L'Arachel recruited!); it's actually pretty boring, dreaded forest tile navigation, bleh. Remember to bring dem' status recovering staffs!

As for the wiki: I'd love to help, if you need anything done, I can do my best, although I'm not sure what I can do, but I'm playing the game, so that's a start! Also, I've been taking screenshots of every single unique portrait to Super Thracia, mainly to show off to my internet fellow FE fans, but if you need any, I have all (or most anyway) of them!

Chapter guide started! You can feel free to add to it or remove/change bits that are completely stupid.

I wouldn't mind. Currently I'm gathering data on the bases and boss stats of everyone though. I have screens until both route 17's.

If you want to make a page on player/enemy bases, that would be cool. I can start the pages for you soon.

As for the wiki: I'd love to help, if you need anything done, I can do my best, although I'm not sure what I can do, but I'm playing the game, so that's a start! Also, I've been taking screenshots of every single unique portrait to Super Thracia, mainly to show off to my internet fellow FE fans, but if you need any, I have all (or most anyway) of them!

Those should be useful, although right now image uploads on the wiki aren't working. You should hang onto them for the future though.

Actually I may have a sheet of the important unique mugs, but not sure if we're allowed to share it.

Okay, I've made pages for player and boss stats now. If there are any extra columns you want to add (Skills, weapon levels, etc.), you can ask me or perhaps try adding them yourself (you can use the view preview function to test things). Not sure if you can fit any more columns though : o

If you don't like them, you can kill the line breaks as well. Eg. you can write the numbers like this:

|Leaf|Lord|1|34|10|8|12|11|1|10|5|7|0|5|2|-

Just remember to use | to make a column and |- to make a new row.

Really enjoying this hack so far. Just have a couple of questions.

1) In Chapter 4, I noticed Lara, Brighton, and Machua aren't affected by Leaf's leadership stars, but everyone else is (I even checked by giving Leaf 10 stars, but it doesn't seem to affect them.) Has anyone else had that happen? Is it a glitch or intended?

2) What characters do you have that ultimately end up "zombified?"

3) I noticed in the intro video that things like Thorhammer had infinite uses, but the wiki says it has 40 uses. Is there anyone to get them to have infinite uses (a patch or something?)

Thank you!

Really enjoying this hack so far. Just have a couple of questions.

1) In Chapter 4, I noticed Lara, Brighton, and Machua aren't affected by Leaf's leadership stars, but everyone else is (I even checked by giving Leaf 10 stars, but it doesn't seem to affect them.) Has anyone else had that happen? Is it a glitch or intended?

2) What characters do you have that ultimately end up "zombified?"

3) I noticed in the intro video that things like Thorhammer had infinite uses, but the wiki says it has 40 uses. Is there anyone to get them to have infinite uses (a patch or something?)

Thank you!

1) I think that's intended, since it also happened here.

2) Halvan, Tanya and Dagda, iirc. There are some vanilla FE5 that also get zombified, but you don't recruit them ( Sara does too, but you get to keep her ).

3) It has 40 uses and so does Holsety. If you want it to have infinite uses, you could probably use a code ( Game Genie, for instance ) or just hack the 'hack' using Nightmare.

Edited by Scaramanga

I think why these three aren't affected by Leaf's leadership stars are because they belong to another affiliation at first, also known as the Magi Group. I forget when they officially join Leaf, probably in 4x or 5.

As for Sara I think those might just be experiements based on her or some shit. You get to meet zombified versions of her way before you get to recruit her, plus she's related to Manfloy and all that jazz.

Edited by Dio

Not a complete surprise, but the zombified Saras are Elf, the demon General from FE4/5. I wasn't paying attention to the plot much, but I saw many references to Quintessence (that's what Sonia is seeking, like in FE7) and I got the impression the author was trying to link together the Demon Generals and Morphs (IIRC, there are actual Morphs in the hack).

[spoiler=Final Chapter]Final Chapter is hilarious. You get to use up to 42 characters and Celice with Tyrfing, Shanan with Balmung, Altenna with Gae Bolg + Arthur / Tinny / Fee / Lana spawn right behind you with an army. Oh, and they're enemies.

And the 'Warlords' are really powerful. I mean... just look at this http://img708.images...f/overkill.jpg/

She's probably the most difficult one to deal with, though.

Edited by Scaramanga

Darn. I could have sworn they were blue units in the video. Hey, by the way, is it possible to steal Ethlin's Light Brand from her and have Leaf use it? I swear I saw Leaf use it in the video.

Also, what exactly does that red orb Oliver comes with in Chapter 5 do? The infinite use one.

Finally, someone mentioned that you could Nightmare hack the hack to make weapons infinite use. I thought you couldn't use Nightmare on a patch though...

Darn. I could have sworn they were blue units in the video. Hey, by the way, is it possible to steal Ethlin's Light Brand from her and have Leaf use it? I swear I saw Leaf use it in the video.

Also, what exactly does that red orb Oliver comes with in Chapter 5 do? The infinite use one.

Finally, someone mentioned that you could Nightmare hack the hack to make weapons infinite use. I thought you couldn't use Nightmare on a patch though...

If you could capture her, that's definitely possible.

If you steal them they become HP rings. They get a bit more common later.

I know it's possible on the Blume patch. I didn't try on this one.

Edited by Dio

Yes, and Ethlin's Light Brand is pretty good weapon. Plus, she has the Baldo Scroll, so there's another reason to capture her ;)

@bold I used an ips patching program to patch, so that might explain it.