Super Thracia hack released

VincentASM

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has Prayer / Charisma and Awareness. Also, its weapon has 100 Wt, but nullifies criticals and causes berserk :)

Edited by Scaramanga

It has Prayer / Charisma and Awareness. Also, its weapon has 100 Wt, but nullifies criticals and causes berserk :)

...you're joking. You. Are. Joking.

Please?

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Boyce is actually a Swordmaster boss in the final chapter of FE4, and not an FE2 boss.

EDIT: Nevermind, I wasn't paying enough attention.

This hack looks cool, but I can't imagine it actually being any fun. :/

Edited by Swordsalmon

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but Boyce is actually a Swordmaster boss in the final chapter of FE4, and not an FE2 boss.

This hack looks cool, but I can't imagine it actually being any fun. :/

Gerik is Boyce, a minor Epilogue boss of FE4.

Lawson is the recruitable FE2 boss actually.

You probably aren't maso enough.

Edited by Dio

It seems you can't have both Lawson and Olwen in your army at the same time. I didn't even field Olwen in chapter 16 and she completely vanished from my unit screen in chapter 17 with Lawson taking her place. I know he replaces Eyrios and all but this really sucks.

After some added testing with Olwen on the map, she literally vanishes when you recruit Lawson.

Edited by Dio

Quick question: I killed her in my current run, but since Karin doesn't apparently recruit Misha, who does? I'm sort of speculating that Faval is supposed to mainly due to the fact that they were in the same chapter. Also, would she have required a Sleep Staff user like in the original?

Quick question: I killed her in my current run, but since Karin doesn't apparently recruit Misha, who does? I'm sort of speculating that Faval is supposed to mainly due to the fact that they were in the same chapter. Also, would she have required a Sleep Staff user like in the original?

Karin does recruit Misha... but you need to wait until chapter 19

You just need to talk to her with Karin in chapter 19, there is no need to put her to sleep.

Ah okay, thanks guys, I feel as though I should redo that chapter so I can recruit her, but 17B was rather hellish with the random placement of allied units and the invisible units everywhere. Although, from the horror stories I heard, it sounds like the people who took the 16A/B route had it worse off than forest navigation with status staffs/long ranged magic and random unit placing.

• 1 month later...

What the HELL is with the final chapter?????????? Othin has somehow become this purple creep thats un freaking killable and i need to kill him to finish the area off but he wont die!!!! Is there something i missed in that?