(FE4) Draft III

CT075

Femina

I decided to start since I have my entire team together

Prologue 20 Turns

Rushed Arden, Noish, Cuan, Ethlin and, Sigurd to Jungby castle. Arden chipped on a couple of fighters to help get Noish kills. Got Arden the Speed Ring Village. Jungby was subdued on turn 10. Then I rushed Noish, Cuan and Sigurd to Evans. A large amount of axemen from Evans decided not to think and suicided themselves onto Alvis. Broke through the wall of Axe-Fighters at the bridge on turn 18 using a lucky charge from Noish and a lucky continue from Cuan to get through one turn earlier then expected. I then used Noish and Sigurd to fight the Boss. He was killed and the Evans was subdued on turn 20.

Edited by second pronoun

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prologue - A Manly Knight is born! 20 Turns (Well, 17 + 3)

Noish: "You're not planning to go alone, are you?"

Sigurd: "Yep."

I'm going to be careful on this one, Sigurd's my only unit for the prologue! Terrain is my friend! I'm also rather glad that axes are so bad in regular FE4.

Sigurd storms towards Jungby, murdering everything in his path. He has to backtrack a little in order to stop a Hand axer from attacking the castle. Noish and co. wait politely at Chalphy - Sigurd said no, so they obey.

Lex and Azel make a mad dash for Chalphy, Sigurd really is confident today! Cuan arrives but decides the WTD isn't worth it. Sigurd captures Jungby in 8 turns.

Midale runs away like a little girl, Sigurd makes a stop to repair his Steel sword and later takes the speed ring. Jungby explodes, making Sigurd wonder why he bothered. Our good pal Alvis turns up, he's cool, right? Sigurd lets Alvis kill a few and gets the Super Awesome Shiny Sword!

I incur a 3 turn penalty, Cuan had to stop the Barbarians getting to home castle. Lucky me!

Sigurd then storms across the bridge, delayed a little by a Hunter blocking it. With his new sword he attacks Gerrard and steals Evans! 17 turns + 3 = 20!

Unit   L XP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd 12 33 19 0 13 15 11 13 3  Steel Sword, Iron Lance, Speed Ring, Silver Sword
Everyone else - Who cares?

Edited by Dokutayuu

I've seen it done in a few drafts, so I'll give a first impression about my teams.

Sigurd: No surprise, being the only unit I'll have for the prologue and most of chapter 1, he'll be important.

Dierdre: Can't I have somebody else instead? Jokes aside, she'll probably help mop up remaining enemies.

Jammy: I'm not going to pair him but he'll help out, he's pretty good at multi-hitting. Silesia should be good for him, along with the dragons in chapter 5.

Lachesis: Charisma doesn't hurt at all, a healer's also welcome. I wonder if I'm allowed to return spam my non-drafted units.

Beowulf: I've never paired him before but he'll produce some solid kids. He'll probably end up with the Hero Sword.

Levin: Holsety.

Sylvia: Dancing will help Lachesis and Jammy keep up, along with shaving a few turns here and there.

Celice: Daddy's little boy. The Silver Sword should pick up a nice number of kills.

Julia: Dierdre 2.0!

Mana: Another early healer, I doubt she'll see combat though.

Delmud: A little extra man power, and a nice way to ship my spare swords.

Radney: I'm not expecting much, Johalva's conversations might help a little.

Johalva: Some one has to use the Hero's Axe, right?

Nanna: Another healer, yay. Charisma's cool.

Leen: See Sylvia.

Hawk: I have a lot of healers, don't I? He should put up a good fight though.

Corple: Cam's little friend. With a little staff spam, he should be ready by chapter 10.

Also, good luck with your pairings Cam!

Edited by Dokutayuu

I'm probably gonna end up ranking my characters at the end as well, I think I'll do it too.

Sigurd: HURR HURR WHAT DO YOU THINK

Lex: If he's half as useful as he was in my last draft, I think I'll have a respectable turncount.

Dew: Thief. Also, I get to see if Dew can be a man and solo the entire Axe brigade.

Tiltyu: Ugh. I'm gonna have to rein back Lex if I'm gonna get this pairing to work.

Fury: Flier. That is all.

Arthur: Note to self - Give Arthur the Pursuit Ring.

Tinny: Note to self - Give Tinny the Magic Ring.

Fee: Note to self - Don't let Fin die with the Brave Lance this time.

Sety: If you are as useful as Hawk was, I will be very happy.

Laylea: Note to self - Give her the Leg Ring.

Substitute people: Never used them before, no opinion.

Corple: Cam's little friend.

Also, good luck with your pairings Cam!

Wha-?

ClaudeFury is awesome, and LexTiltyu is awesome.

Edited by Camtech075

Prologue - Birth of a Holy Knight

Chalphy to Jungby - 9/9 turns

Fuck yes, here we go. Sigurd shitstomp until the boss, where a string of RNG fluctuation caused him to die. On attempt #2, we seized on turn 9, with Lex and Alec about ready to storm Evans.

Jungby to Evans - 7/16 turns

Moar Sigurd shitstomp. Then more RNG fluctuations mean that I have to temporarily retreat, running AROUND the bandits while Alvis Falaflame's the bastards. Then Silver Sword get, and shitstomp go, and seize.

16/16 turns.

Edited by Camtech075

Chapter 1 On towards Verdane 31 turns

Had my team first take out Kinobis' army. Sigurd then captured the castle. After a talk with Ayra, my team went on to The next castle(forgot the name)

After a tough trudge through the forest I came upon Deidre. She silenced the boss and also killed him. Sigurd seized on turn 31

51 turns total

Attatched Thumbnails are my Stats(I am too lazy to figure out how to make a table)

post-2623-033832200 1301278304_thumb.png

post-2623-092183500 1301278314_thumb.png

post-2623-068704400 1301278331_thumb.png

post-2623-000609000 1301278343_thumb.png

post-2623-096189600 1301278353_thumb.png

post-2623-059159900 1301278362_thumb.png

Chapter 1 - My Pal Jammy! 42 Turns!

This could also be tough. Sigurd's my only unit until Jamka rears his bandana'd head. I have to keep Edain alive but out of trouble, otherwise it's another penalty for me!

Sigurd blitzes the arena, and steals Cuan's Steel Lance. He won't be needing it anyway. Sigurd storms ahead to kill everyone again. Cuan talks to Fin, I'll need that boost to help him in Chapter 7! Cuan and Ethlin follow Sigurd. The former is bait for Aira, the latter is to get the Return stave quicker.

Edain and Dew beat it, for the sake of my turncount. With some clever positioning, Sigurd kills the axe morons and cripples Kinbois - to kill him next turn. The Javelin he bough earlier is used to kill the hunters. Revenge for the damage they dealt last chapter!

Sigurd avoids Genoa heads to back up Edain, Cuan gets ready to bait Aira - I'll have to accept another penalty to get her moving. Aira chases Cuan (after he gets hit by an axe moron) then Sigurd storms the castle on turn 12 (+3).

Dew gives Edain the warp staff, Aira runs back to castle she forgot about and Sigurd talks some sense into her! Cuan and co. go away (Cuan owes me 6 turns!) and leave Sigurd and the unusable Edain to get Jammy! Sigurd uses the same tactic from earlier to clear the mob, taking 2 turns to finish off Gandolf and seizing Marpha 19 turns (22).

Sigurd chills in the castle for a little whilst the bow chumps get closer. On turn 28, Jammy is recruited (my first other unit!). Edain didn't even get hit!

Jammy kills his own squad whilst Sigurd marches forwards. Edain runs away and Marpha explodes! By turn 32, Diedre is caught! Jammy stays back to go do the arena whilst Mr and Mrs Tragic go to "save" Bantou. Turn 36 sees Sadima silences and Sigurd ready to kill everything (again). He does so, with Dierdre picking off a few Hunters. Jamka doesn't make it to the arena in time and Sigurd captures Verdane on turn 39 (42).

42/62 - I'm falling behind ^^. I suppose it's because I only had Sigurd and took too long recruiting Jammy.

Unit   L XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd 19 05 48 20 02 17 16 14 17 3  Speed Ring, Silver Sword, Javelin, Slim Sword, Skill Ring, Magic Ring
Diedre 04 86 27 01 14 09 12 06 3 12  Silence, Aura, Circlet
Jammy  7  86 37 12 00 14 14 05 10 0  Killer Bow

SHARLOW. If I'm getting Hannibal, might as well get him too, and Linda is crap anyway.

Screw opinions, let's get started.

Prologue

This got tough at first because Sigurd kept getting hit by the first 2 enemies. However, after some resetting to get him to survive I finally reached Jungby on turn 6, hung around for another turn and killed DiMaggio. Got Sigurd to stay within Alvis’ range for the Rape Sword, then Gerrard fell easily on turn 15. Midir got the Speed Ring because he was just there.

Turns: 15

Total: 15

Name   Level HP Str Mag Skl Spd  Lck Def Res Gold
Sigurd 11.78 41 15  1   15  13   9   12  3   3195
Azel   4.12  32 0   11  7   10   2   3   6   7415
Fin    3.03  33 9   0   10  10   9   7   0   1820
Midir  3.88  32 9   1   9   9+5  3   7   0   3500

Edited by JBCWK

Chapter 1

Evans to Genoa - 6/22 turns

Easy shit. Sigurd basically blitzes his way past Kinbois, allowing Lex to survive with 2 HP and Alec to be awesome during mop-up. Also, murderface Ayra.

Genoa to Marpha - 8/30 turns

More Sigurdblitz, with Dew holding out until he arrives. Then everything dies, Alec getting in the kill on Gandolf.

Marpha to Verdane - 14/44 turns

asdfforest. That is all. And Alec is amazing.

28/44 turns

cam copying your format cause it looks nice

Chapter 1

Evans to Genoa - 7 turns

Took 7 turns here because no one on my team could kill Kinbois aside from Sigurd. Also hi Ayra.

Genoa to Marpha - 7 turns

Was able to get Ayra 2 turns after seizing. Faced quite a bit of trouble with the bandits because I needed Fin to tank them, but it eventually worked out. Sigurd killed Gandolf because he was there. Got the Warp and Rescue staffs.

Also, Fin dodged a 91% and a 99% from the army chasing Dew and Aideen. Both were fatal hits.

Marpha to Verdane - 15 turns

Sigurd backtracked to heal >: Also killed Jamka because Aideen was too far away, and screw the Killer Bow.

29/44 turns

Name    Level HP Str Mag Skl  Spd  Lck Def Res Gold
Sigurd  16.96 47 17  1+5 16+5 15   11  13  3   17925
Azel    5.54  33 0   11  8    10   2   3   7   13475
Fin     8.14  37 11  0   14   12   12  10  0   8965
Midir   8.93  33 10  1   10   10+5 3   8   0   20300
Aideen  5.00  30 1   15  9    10   11  1   10  8000
Ayra    9.54  36 12  0   17   19   4   7   1   12040
Diadora 5.50  26 1   16  9    13   6   3   18  4000

Edited by JBCWK

Rules:

1. Undrafted characters may not: ...become lovers...

Penalties:

Non-holy weapon users (Jamka, Ayra, etc.) have a 3-turn penalty, per unit, per castle. Holy weapon users (Levin, Aless, etc.) and Dancers have a 10-turn penalty, per unit, per castle. Using a Holy Weapon user before they get their Holy Weapon (Cuan in the Prologue) is counted as a normal penalty.

Penalties count each castle separately. For example: in the Prologue, using Noish in-route to Jungby incurs a 3-turn penalty. He can chip once, or solo the map, it's still a 3-turn penalty. Once Sigurd seizes Jungby however, using Hoish again (in-route to Evans) will result in another 3-turn penalty.

So the penalty for becoming a lover is 3/10 turns?

If two undrafted units become lovers and you haven't drafted the sub (IE Fury falls in love and you don't have either Fury or Hawk) then there's no penalty.

Otherwise it's 3.

Chapter 2: Where's Jerry Springer? 48 turns!

"So Mr Shagall, you say you killed your father?"

"That's right, Jerry. I'ma killed him good."

"And Ms. Lachesis, what's your situation?"

"I is in loving with my brother, where're my beads?"

A little item reshuffle sees Diedre with the Live Staff, I'll get her to buy the others later. Sigurd storms the Arena and recruits Holyn, Jammy clears it and Diedre gets stuck on the Sword Fighter - she beat Lovin though! He also buys the Steel bow. On the way to Nodion, Ethlin gets the Light Sword then retreats. Arden also sets out for the Pursuit ring. Sigurd and co. turn up and help the Nodion Kamikaze brigade. Jammy and Dierdre mop up after. A couple of undrafted freeloaders turn up to be warped for XP a little later.

Jammy gets Phillip whislt Lachesis and Dierdre heal the Nodion gang. Herhein captured on turn 17. I finally get some more units, Levin and Sylvia! Levin blasts the barbarians whilst Sylvia does her thing. Sigurd recruits Beowulf and the gang head towards that freaky Priest's place.

After a mad dash, Levin recruits Fury, as well as killing all her friends. He'll still dump her for Sylvia though. After a lot of grief from Ballistae, McKil is captured on turn 41. Lachesis and Beowulf do a little of the arena. I need to speed up! Dierdre is returned back by Lachesis to warp Levin upfront. After a mad battle with Zyne, Sigurd captures Agusty on turn 48. Shagall is no match for a Super Awesome Shiny Sword!

Cool stuff, Knight Ring! Although I suppose you guys can just let the Knights chill in a corner somewhere.

48/110 turns!

Unit 	L XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  24 95 55 22 04 18 19 16 18 3  Speed Ring, Silver Sword, Javelin, Skill Ring, Elite Ring, Shield Ring, Slayer Lance
Diedre  15 86 27 04 22 12 14 07 5 23  Silence, Aura, Circlet, Warp
Jammy	17 17 47 17 00 15 16 14 10 0  Killer Bow, Steel Bow, Return Ring
Lach	12 46 33 15 10 12 15  7 10 9 Prayer Sword, Live, Thief Sword, Return Staff, Knight Ring
Beowulf 12 44 40 16 00 11 13 04 11 0 Steel Sword, Iron Cutter
Levin 	11 99 01 38 14 15 20 08 06 09 Elwind, Magic Ring
Sylvia 	03 20 30 03 01 05 13 07 02 6 Slim Sword

The RNG's been pretty kind this time, nobody's under their averages by more than a point or two. Lachesis actually has 4 more strength than she's meant to!.

Edited by Dokutayuu

Chapter 2

Evans to Herhein - 14/58 turns

Fucking RNG loves to fuck with me. Sigurd shitstomps some more, Lex gets the kill on Philip, blah blah blah...

Herhein to Anphony - 13/61 turns

FUCK YOU VOLTZ. FUCK YOU AND- wait, he was the only problem. Okay, never mind.

lolDeirdrekilling5FreeKnights

Anphony to McKillon - 14/75 turns

Fuck you Clement. Fuck you and your damn Sleep staff.

On the plus side, though, I got Fury without picking up a penalty~

McKillon to Agusty - 6/81 turns

On the other hand, that wasn't too hard. Sigurd shitstomp, lalalalalala...

And then I looked at my total turncount and my face hit the desk. >_>

47/91 turns

Edited by Camtech075

You did better than I did, Cam. You're also 29 turns better off than I was - curse you Jamka! Although I'm quite happy with my Chapter 3.

Chapter 3: Not that sword, Elty! 24 turns

"King Shagall, enemies approaching"

"Send that dimwit with the hots for his sister!"

"You mean Father Claude?"

"No."

"Alvis?"

"No."

"Celice?"

"Who?"

Sigurd, Levin and Jammy laugh their way through the arena. Lachesis and Beowulf give up before the Duke Knight whilst Dierdre gets stuck on the Dark Mage (which isn't bad). Sylvia doesn't even bother, she'll lose any way. Jamka gets the Skill Ring. Lachesis gets Sigurd's Silver Sword whilst he starts building kills on the new one. Aira gets the Hero Sword from Holyn, and then returned back by Lachesis. She's then danced and gives the sword to Beo. Aren't I clever?

Sigurd, Beo and Lachesis head North to capture Madino. Jamka tackles the armours to the east and returns home to promote. Levin takes care of the knights to the west. After a fairly dandy 7 turns, Sigurd captures. That Javelin really did come in handy! Dierdre falls for Manfroy's evil plan again, regardless of who might be near by. Shanan and Oifaye decide that they want Sigurd for themselves and let it happen.

For some strange reason, every bad guy leading up to Shagall (including the Cross Knights) decided to kill themselves on Levin, even though they'd have a better chance killing Lachesis. I'm not complaining though. I also noticed that the Dragons disappear when Shagall dies. Cool. Beowulf had been hanging around the top of the map so was ready to kill the pirates. Gonzales look-a-like goes down in one round and Beowulf hangs in there whilst Lachesis returns people to go help him. The Beach patrol do their thing.

Levin sages up and joins the rush north with Sigurd and Jammy. Beowulf struggles as he gets knocked down to 6hp after 3 hits from 7% accuracies. The pair strom to Oraghill. Lachesis is too far to do anything so she just returns undrafted freeloaders. Not bothering with the Wind Sword, the chapter ends after 24 turns.

I accidently left the Hero Lance on Fin. However, since nobody I drafted can really use lances, it shouldn't be a problem. I felt that this chapter was a lot tighter than my other ones, maybe there's still hope for me yet!

24/134

Unit 	L XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  29 03 60 24 04 21 19 19 19 3  Silver Sword, Javelin, Elite Ring, Shield Ring, Slayer Lance, Silver Blade
Dierdre  Use protection, please!
Jammy	20 07 50 24 00 17 19 14 16 3  Killer Bow, Steel Bow, Return Ring, Skill Ring
Lach	18 15 36 19 10 12 17  9 12 9 Prayer Sword, Relive, Return Staff, Knight Ring, Silver Sword, Earth Sword
Beowulf 19 62 45 22 00 15 16 05 15 0 Steel Sword, Iron Cutter, Hero Sword, Leg Ring
Levin 	20 41 45 02 25 23 30 10 06 15 Elwind, Magic Ring
Sylvia 	04 60 31 03 01 05 14 07 03 7 Thief Sword

I only beat you by one turn mang.

Chapter 3

Augusty to Madino - 5/86 turns

Fuck. Yes. That felt good. My entire strategy was "send Sigurd as far ahead as he can go and hope he doesn't die". Somehow, he survived with 8 HP.

Madino to Silvail - 10/96 turns

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCKINGELTSHAN. Actually, beyond that it was a shitstomp. Sigurd owned the shit out of Shagaal, Lachesis got Eltshan without getting attacked (divine miracle). I fucking love this game. Especially for not killing Lex with Eltshan.

r2s2eg.jpg

Fuuuuck.

zirmo0.jpg

Lex is manlier than Sigurd.

Silvail to Orgahill - 8/104 turns

Axes, axes axes galore. Dew and Alec managed to hold out until Sigurd arrived with Fury and Lex in tow. Together, they killed that one guy, the one with the Leg Ring. ...Dobarl, was it? Either Dobarl or Pizarl. Anyhow, along with the boss, they also killed about a third of the pirate troops. Clearly I made the right choice, as Dew looted procured nearly 30,000 gold worth of assets. (to be fair, the pirates had 5,000 gold apiece ANYWAY, sooooo). All this time, Tiltyu Wrath-blicked all of the pirates threatening Blagi Tower. I'm totally gonna get her the Elite Ring next chapter. Claude was on emergency healing duty.

Also, I was unwilling unable to save Briggid. Daww.

23/104 turns

---

I also forgot to post this two chapters ago.

jtx91f.jpg

FUCK YOU TOO, GAME

Chapter 4 - The Adventures of Holsety (35 turns)

"Thank you Queen Rahna."

"No trouble Sir Sigurd."

"Why don't you just talk to Levin now?"

"..."

Everyone blitzes the arena except... Sylvia. All promoted, all kitted out, I just need to get my pairings done. There's a lot of waiting so it shouldn't be a problem. The gang move out. Sylvia activates her conversation with Fury to get a little boost. Dew comes along to sort out the bridge. Stay out of trouble!

Levin blows up the Wind mages and pegasi. I tricked the Sleep stave bishop into healing some worthless unit instead of sleeping me. The three mounted guys kill the boss and Sigurd seizes on turn 14. If only Dew had been faster!

Lachesis and Levin warp everyone back home except Jammy - who will be holding Thove. Beowulf also hangs around to build his relationship. Sylvia gets her little sword and all is good. Sigurd has to "wait" a while with Sylvia, let's hope he doesn't give into temptation - Celice would have a horrible younger sister. The Mayhna squad fails miserably whilst I set up.

When things start rolling, Lachesis and Beowulf are still on their way back. Levin and Sigurd storm the castle whilst Sylvia devours the civilians. Sigurd seizes on turn 26. Sadly, the bad guys don't vanish. Levin gets Holsety and trivialises the rest of the first generation. The Pamela squad also heads back towards me! Sigurd and Levin dash whilst the newly wed Beowulf and Lachesis kill everything. Jammy's very lonely at Thove. Sigurd seizes on turn 35.

35/169

Unit 	L  XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  30 -- 60 24 04 22 19 19 19 3  Silver Sword, Javelin, Elite Ring, Shield Ring, Power Ring, Leg Ring, Thunder Sword
Jammy	20 57 50 24 00 17 19 14 16 3  Killer Bow, Steel Bow, Return Ring, Skill Ring
Lach	27 49 40 27 10 21 22 11 20 9 Prayer Sword, Recover, Return Staff, Knight Ring, Silver Sword, Earth Sword, Silver Bow
Beowulf 24 62 48 23 00 25 22 07 18 4 Steel Sword, Iron Cutter, Hero Sword
Levin 	27 70 52 03 29 24 30 11 07 15 Elwind, Magic Ring, Pursuit Ring, Warp Staff, Silence, Live, Holsety
Sylvia 	10 96 35 03 03 07 14 08 03 9 Thief Sword, Defense Sword

Edited by Dokutayuu

Chapter 4

Sailane to Thove - 13/117 turns

askjdfnlsanblk;sdajgladsnvblk;sdahfnsda;lkgbjhsdnlgkahdsnlfk;asjdgv;sdlfkjl;dksHJSIGURDSTOPGETTINGHITBY30%S

Silesia's downfall - 6/123 turns

Augh, luck based missions. I basically ended up watching one of the MahnSqd dodge like 8 attacks, thereby costing me another turn. asdf

Thove to Silesia - 5/128 turns

While Pamela laid the beat-down on Mahnya and her squad, I had Sigurd heal up at the arena, buy the Return Ring and come home. All this time, Tiltyu, Lex, Fury and Claude were lining up, just waiting to destroy what little defense Silesia had. As soon as the gate opened, they all rushed forwards at once, beating the shit out of Donovan.

Silesia to Zaxon - 12/140 turns

Well, well well. Well. Besides the fact that Pamela never touched Alec (she turned around after I seized Silesia), this was really easy, albeit long (fucking cockblocking Javelin Pegasus Knights).

36/140 turns

I'm gonna double post for Chapter 5 because I hate lumping things together.