Any help on my playthrough especially with Gaiden Stuff

Not really. Dieck and Oujay's averages are so comparable it won't matter. Dieck is just riding on his good bases. Oujay just needs more effort, but with so many levels full of axe users its not hard.

So what's stopping you from putting that effort into Dieck instead?

They end up pretty much the same though. Ever stat is comparable at 20/0 and 20/20 oujay will have more luck and speed on average and Dieck claiming skill. It depends on the RNG. and my dieck only has 18 speed cuz I used save states so he would gain speed because I already invested too much time into him to drop him

Dieck gets to 20/0 and 20/20 faster.

Dieck's Spd base is pretty sufficient up through the Western Isles anyway. Speedwings and Hero Crest help patch it up more. Dieck doesn't really need to champ with Spd anyway. In NM you can probably afford a lot of screw-ups with Speed and still be fine. Him not doubling Mercenaries is kind of normal.

Oujay has a slew of problems. His bases are strictly inferior to Dieck who joined all the way back in Chapter 2. Axes are abundant, but he often misses ORKOes (at least in HM) and his Con makes him iffy when using Steel Swords since he loses 2 AS. Hell Dieck can wield Iron Blades thanks to his high Con and hit ORKOes cleaner.

There really is little to no reason to use Oujay when Dieck exists earlier aside from "I want to" purposes. Dieck doesn't have to be a champ with Speed. It's "usually" sufficient enough to double the vast majority of the enemies and the Con does help with carrying some of those heavier but stronger weapons.

Also Why do the Pegasus Knights suck in this game? All of their great resistance growths went down the toilet

You sir have no idea what you are talking about. I don't recall rescue dropping utility and supports worthless.

And who gives a shit about resistance?

You sir have no idea what you are talking about. I don't recall rescue dropping utility and supports worthless.

And who gives a shit about resistance?

Correction, why are the growths so much worse in this game?

Correction, why are the growths so much worse in this game?

It looks more noticeable because of the hit rates and the enemies have a little meat to them. Unlike in FE7 and FE8 where FE7's enemies were horrible enough to justify the shitty growths and FE8's growth panel was ridiculous enough to make FE8's mediocre enemies look like a slice of cake.

It looks more noticeable because of the hit rates and the enemies have a little meat to them. Unlike in FE7 and FE8 where FE7's enemies were horrible enough to justify the shitty growths and FE8's growth panel was ridiculous enough to make FE8's mediocre enemies look like a slice of cake.

I've talked about this before, but FE8's units don't have significantly better growths than FE7's units. The difference among unpromoted units only adds up to about 6% on average, and about 3% of that is just higher luck growths in FE8 (largely cancelled out by FE8 enemies having luck stats of their own). The only significant difference is in the promoted units.

Both are significantly better than FE6, though. FE7 has about 292% average growth total amongst unpromoted units, to FE8's 298% and FE6's 275%. FE6 also has far inferior promoted unit growth rates, with an average of 199% if you disregard Karel/Yodel.

Edited by Black★Star