Attn TRG,Damon and princess!

Masu

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to tell the truth i really dont want those to count....but then i sound like im whining cuz we lost. but jesus christ!

Yeah I woudln't disagree here, but I don't think that they will be any better if we try again. The secret reason why I chose Kilvas for a partner is because of the excessive lag I face against her when there's four people. So I was used to it.

In other words. Do you really think that tomorrow will yield the fruit you need,

i dunno. do you(lyle) or serene have anything running on your computers besides serenes that you could close to ease up the lag?

well i dont know if i'll be playing brawl tomorrow or for the rest of the week. Im having a friend come over and then i have work for the rest of the week.

i dunno. do you(lyle) or serene have anything running on your computers besides serenes that you could close to ease up the lag?

Yeah sure I'll check that for ya MaSu. Oh it turns out that my computer is running Windows Media Player, I wonder if that was the cause since it isn't attached to the internet.

Nothing that I don't usually have. Plus, my laptop is hooked up to wireless, while my wii is using a cable. I don't think there's any problem here.

well i dont know if i'll be playing brawl tomorrow or for the rest of the week. Im having a friend come over and then i have work for the rest of the week.

If you can't play MaSu, you might as well let "lag fest 2008" count as our match

I think doing this in the morning would be better. Not neccesarily tommorow morning, but in a morning.

It has to be played tomorrow, I already told Knife that I can have this match played by tomorrow. So it has to be tomorrow.

And my router AAALLLL the way on the other side of my house...

THAT may be why you have a red

I think doing this in the morning would be better. Not neccesarily tommorow morning, but in a morning.

Well how early? I have work at 10 am the rest of the week since its 4th of july weekend and tomorrow morning is impossible since i have to clean b4 my friend comes at noon.

It has to be played tomorrow, I already told Knife that I can have this match played by tomorrow. So it has to be tomorrow.

Hey did you forget about this