Attn TRG,Damon and princess!

Masu

:blink::blink: :blink:

See? Do you really want to be in a relationship with someone who's so unstable like that? Wouldn't you rather be with me?

Granted I can transform into many vile hell-spawn and have inflicted pain on many a person

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See? Do you really want to be in a relationship with someone who's so unstable like that? Wouldn't you rather be with me?

Granted I can transform into many vile hell-spawn and have inflicted pain on many a person

Im not unstable! Im just protecting her!!!

i dunno about this..........

still laggy but not as bad as last night.

someone keeps turning items on and princess was killed by a bomb that fell out of the sky in pictochat which seems unfair IMO

1st: Who keeps picking Final destination? That may be why it's always lagging? Notice on picto chat it wasn't nearly as bad?

2nd: WHO THE FUCK PICKED PICTO-CHAT??!?!?! THAT'S LIKE THE WORST STAGE AS FAR AS ATTACKING YOU!!!!!

3rd: Items are fine by me.

4th: Masu......Lucas is your best character right? Why the hell weren't you it in the first place?

5th: MASU!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TAKING MY LIFE?!?!?!?! I WANTED THAT ONE ON ONE MATCH WITH PRINCESS ASSHOLE!!!!!

6th: WHO THE FUCK PICKED PICTO-CHAT?!?!?!

7th: Princess and TRG do you want a rematch do to lag as well? You gave us the oppurtunity it seems only fair.

8th: I finally got my grove with Ike on picto chat, I was doing pretty good.

Jesus, those matches we as bad as last night.

now way in hell they were. last night one match took over 10 mins (my sister timed it cuz she was watching the lag fest)

we all have a new team name.......

THE LAGTASTIC FOUR! XD

i dunno about this..........

still laggy but not as bad as last night.

someone keeps turning items on and princess was killed by a bomb that fell out of the sky in pictochat which seems unfair IMO

I agree, D: who had items on?

1st: Who keeps picking Final destination? That may be why it's always lagging? Notice on picto chat it wasn't nearly as bad?

2nd: WHO THE FUCK PICKED PICTO-CHAT??!?!?! THAT'S LIKE THE WORST STAGE AS FAR AS ATTACKING YOU!!!!!

3rd: Items are fine by me.

4th: Masu......Lucas is your best character right? Why the hell weren't you it in the first place?

5th: MASU!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TAKING MY LIFE?!?!?!?! I WANTED THAT ONE ON ONE MATCH WITH PRINCESS ASSHOLE!!!!!

6th: WHO THE FUCK PICKED PICTO-CHAT?!?!?!

7th: Princess and TRG do you want a rematch do to lag as well? You gave us the oppurtunity it seems only fair.

8th: I finally got my grove with Ike on picto chat, I was doing pretty good.

It depends on what Kilvas thinks but yeah sure I'd like a rematch.