Ragnarok Online

Percival

I played Ragnarok Online a little bit in 2003, but I ended up playing only StarCraft instead. I know one person who plays the game, but I don't know him very well. It might be fun to go back to sometime, do a sizable number of people still play the game?

As a matter a fact, yes mostly in East Asia which was firstly introduced. I also, heard a lot of things about StarCraft being one of the most populous games amongst the Korean community.

Edited by Percival

StarCraft is played professionally in South Korea and matches are broadcast on national television; the Korean Air Force has its own official StarCraft team. It's ridiculous and awe inspiring at the same time. I was good at losing to Koreans on the PGT ladder....

Does Ragnarok allow players to play with people from any country/with any language, or are they restricted to the country/language version which they use? I might give it a try again if I find myself too bored later this summer. Funnily enough, I just yesterday learned that the son of one of my old teachers recently developed a keen interest in Ragnarok after breaking one of his wrists.